1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Php Help

Discussion in 'PHP' started by kumar84, Jul 6, 2007.

hai

Iam having a login page with the help of username and password i want to enter into the login page,

in my login page there is certain orders i want to click that orders and i want to rename it, this is my job

when i enter into my login page i SET THE LOCK BY 1, so when i logout the LOCK WILL BE ZERO

After entering into my login page iam not renaming the orders, without doing that iam doing some other things in the same page or iam just leaving outside and i come after 2 minutes and if I click the same order which is to be renamed means It will not go to rename page, instead it want to show an message that " YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO RENAME THE ORDERS NOW" at the same time in the database the LOCK IS ALSO WANT TO SET TO ZERO

this is the message i want now and also the LOCK IS ALSO WANT TO SET TO ZERO AUTOMATICALLY IN THE DATABASE when i click the orders without doing anything for 2 minuters and after that i click means

kumar84, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  2. corycollier

corycollier Peon

Best Answers:
    Kumar,
    How many times have you posted this thread?

corycollier, Jul 7, 2007 IP
  3. dankenpo

dankenpo Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't understand what you mean. Please clarify. . .

dankenpo, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  4. MMJ

MMJ Guest

Best Answers:
    I remember somebody posted the answer for him. Why is he still asking?

MMJ, Jul 8, 2007 IP