1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Financial & Investing Directory

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by PRBot.Com, Oct 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    http://www.fndir.com/

One thing most so called SEO forums are owned by people who run their own directories and one thing they try to discourage is reciprocal links directories. Why? They don't want the competition.

My directories require reciprocal links BUT your link in our directory is themed which means we both win by increase in PageRank.

Those who submit to my directories will also receive a tip where they can get a free PR9 backlink

Max

PRBot.Com, Oct 1, 2004 IP
  2. PRBot.Com

PRBot.Com Guest

Best Answers:
  3. joeychgo

joeychgo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    OOps hes back

joeychgo, Oct 1, 2004 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Getting a little more niche, I don't require the recipricol link (but I'd like one) but my links page for REAL ESTATE related sites has categories for specific interests and countries. The USA even gets broken down to states.

Take a look: http://www.pcpropertymanager.com/wsn0_1display.html

Sarah

And, Max, if you relax your recipricol rule I can add a swag of sites to make the directory useful to humans.

sarahk, Oct 1, 2004 IP
  5. PRBot.Com

PRBot.Com Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry Sarah (beautiful name by the way) but i will not relax the reciprocal links rules because I am spending huge money on 20,000 themed backlinks from high PR sites and I expect to develop one of my directories into an authority site.

For example ZoneBot.Com will not be using the DMOZ data as of next week. We are doing something different and special.

6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi Max

I gave you a link on my North American property and put all the info in your form but get this message:

Link text for the link back to our site had been modified.

Are you telling me that the link has to be verbatim! You're not allowing for differences in page generators. I'll check back tomorrow and see if you've manually added my site. The details:

PC Property Manager
    http://www.pcpropertymanager.com
    Rental Property Management Software saves you time, money and keeps you organized.
    More than a great bookkeeping system, designed for property management issues leaving you in control and stress free. Helps with tax returns and tracking rents.

sarahk, Oct 1, 2004 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Thanks I'll tell my Mum you approve!

sarahk, Oct 1, 2004 IP
  8. PRBot.Com

PRBot.Com Guest

Best Answers:
    If you have a robots.txt file which prevents our spiders from crawling your website to check for the reciprocal link your links will be rejected.

Also, the link back to us must be exact as stated on our site. No variations allowed and you cannot place our reciprocal links on a different domain.

Max

9. PRBot.Com

PRBot.Com Guest

Best Answers:
    Oh and sarah, I own the domain EstateCall.Com and am interested in developing it into a free/paid real estate listing service BUT I don't have the time to get the word out etc.

Interested in a partnership? Email me at elixir at zonetext.com

10. jfontestad

jfontestad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice way to trick users into signing up to your forum.....

jfontestad, Oct 1, 2004 IP
    ViciousSummer likes this.
  11. PRBot.Com

PRBot.Com Guest

Best Answers:
    Its no trick. I found a few PR9 sites on which backlinks can be added legally with the owner's knowledge for FREE! I am simply not willing to give away the tip for free especially after so many peeps on here have shown to be undeserving.

Blogmaster likes this.
  12. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    With all of this knowledge, its a shame you have to constantly spam Shawn's little old forum with your programs....

schlottke, Oct 1, 2004 IP
  13. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    Hey Sarah, let us know when the "penny stocks" spam start showing up in your inbox ;) .

Gee, Max, it's interesting how you make sure that your posts are full of keyword-rich anchor text, yet you don't hyperlink your email address ( ). I'll be sure to send 100 emails to that address for every "penny stocks" & "stock tips" email I receive. I should of never added my url @ zonebot.com directory. What a joke!

ViciousSummer, Oct 2, 2004 IP
  14. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Can't wait!

I've done a bit of work on ShareChat.co.nz and can't wait to see the traffic rise there! Might copy any spam in there and let the locals take care of it.

And Summer, I have a much better trick for email addresses I don't like.

Sarah

sarahk, Oct 2, 2004 IP
  15. PRBot.Com

PRBot.Com Guest

Best Answers:
    Summer, you are real scum! I never send anyone any stock picks spam or any spam at all for that matter and making threats like that and posting my email address in a post like that shows what a piece of crap you are!

PRBot.Com, Oct 2, 2004 IP
    Design Agent likes this.
  16. ViciousSummer

Best Answers:
    Oh yes, I am the real scum here, prbot.com :rolleyes: . It must of been a wierd coincidence that I started getting penny stock spam the day after I added my url to your directory. By the way, you're *so* professional, I can't image why you arn't as successful as you claim :rolleyes: .

17. PRBot.Com

PRBot.Com Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, you are the scum. You have joined the scum club the minute you stated buying into that communist's bullshit!

I never sent anyone any penny stocks spam. In fact I also run PennyStocksAlert.Com and work closely with the Securities and Exchange Comission in exposing fraudulent sites and boiler room stock scams.

Too bad you are too stupid to know how to find thuth and facts. No wonder the world is in such state of ignorance, its because of people like you who have no sense of logic and reason. You are a sheep-mentality type.

18. ViciousSummer

Best Answers:
    WOW, you made a website and bought the domain name pennystocksalert.com?? Jinkies, you *must* be legit :rolleyes:! So, how exactly are you affiliated with the Securities and Exchange Commission?

19. PRBot.Com

PRBot.Com Guest

Best Answers:
    Call them and ask them ya moron!

20. ViciousSummer

Best Answers:
    "Hello, Securities and Exchange Commission? Do you know some guy going by prbot.com that posts on the DigitalPoint SEO forum?"

Um, yeah, that will go over real well. So, prbot.com, what is your name and address?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.