1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stoning in Iran

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by login, Jul 8, 2007.

Its reported that there has been a stoning arranged by the iranian government. It was a stoning that was stopped in June because of pressure from foreign countries, but now it looks like the iranian government did it anyway. The "good" news in this is that the local population refused to participate in the stoning so it had to be done by government officials. Maybe there is a hope that it will end some time.

login, Jul 8, 2007 IP
    8everything likes this.
  2. ships-cat

ships-cat Peon

Best Answers:
    Death By Stoning is nothing unusual in a Dar-el-Salaam. (indeed, it is simply part of their judicial system).

What I find interesting are the cracks beginning to show in the Islamic Republic of Iran. It seems that not ALL of their citizens are THAT enthusiastic about their Theocracy. (the recent Petrol riots are a case in point, and even more interesting is the increased... one might almost say desperate... attempts by the 'morality' police to bludgeon (literally) people into accepting correct dress codes in public)

It would be a bitter blow to the Umma if their most recent geopolitical gain (Iran) turns it's back on Islamic rule.

We shall see...... not that I care that much. I'm a Cat for gawds sake. As long as my foodbowl is filled regularly, I'm happy and the world can go hang.

Meow Purr.

ships-cat, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  3. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Login, do you happen to have a source for this one? I keep track of these in my bookmarks.

This is really sad. Was it another female stoned to death for the crime of being raped?

I don't see how AGS can continue saying he admires Iran and it's government when they do things like this. I suppose it's a reflection of him as a person.

GTech, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  4. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I dont have source written in english, only from two norwegian news papers. This is just out through a doctor that has contacts in Iran.
    Two persons have been in jail for 11 years for adultery (they have an 11 year kid outside the prison). The woman (of course) was supposedly stoned.

login, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  5. GTech

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the update.

GTech, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  6. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Finally we agree in something:D

login, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  7. GTech

Best Answers:
    Yes, it's nice! You can be quite the adversary in a debate, so this is a nice change :D

GTech, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  8. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Your to evil to AGS, give him a chance to criticize this type of behavior as he's only been registered here for an whole year:D

Toopac, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  9. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why use this post as an attack on me GTech, seriously dude you get worse every day.

If you recall a couple of weeks ago I made a thread about a US crowd beating a passenger to death, and I did point out that there are evil people from everywhere in the world yet in your utter despiration these days you try and play the Iran card. :rolleyes:

You're getting desperate these days mate.

AGS, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  10. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh yes i remember the US one off incident, it's a good job stonings only happen once too (to each person:p)

Toopac, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  11. GTech

Best Answers:
    I used your own words. If you feel your support of Iran is an attack on you, you might be a little more careful with what you share with the world. I did not invite you to start a post to inform the world that you admire ahmadinejad. You did so of your own free will.

Yes, I do recall. You went all out and started a post to show your outrage. But, as exemplified in this post, you don't say a peep. I appreciate you taking time out of your alex jones web site viewing to help me point that out. You couldn't make it any easier for me ;)

Not a peep.

GTech, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  12. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Death is death ... either by stoning or by electricity or needle ....

The ones who watch the penalty with electricity or needle are stoners anyway :D

iatbm, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  13. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I still hold true to my words, especially these:

Your brain has been so utterly fried by supporting your corrupt terrorist lover Bush and the rest of his PNAC gang that your posts get worse every day.

You are also overplaying the Alex Jones card too. You need to stop supporting your corrupt Administration GTech.

AGS, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  14. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A very good point. I was not going to say something about death penalty in general in this thread, those extremists GTech and AGS will easily turn the thread into a death penalty discussion then, but I have to say that I strongly agree with you.

login, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  15. GTech

Best Answers:
    Thank you for today's lesson in cognitive dissonance.

See, you were not a victim of GTech (though I do enjoy making you my personal victim), you were a victim of yourself and the voices in your head :D

Thank you for confirming your support for the biggest state sponsor of terrorism and stonings. I'm overwhelmed.

GTech, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  16. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is time that you stopped listening to your Bill O'Reilly CD dude. :D

AGS, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  17. GTech

Best Answers:
    No, you don't. alex jones does your thinking for you.

GTech, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  18. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Change the record GFox. :p

AGS, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  19. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I really dislike the iranian government, and feel bad about this newest incident that shows how backwards they are... But the fact that the local population refused to participate is really encouraging.

Rebecca, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  20. bbn

bbn Peon

Best Answers:
    Murder is murder. With or without the needle. But the Iranians (SA, Pakistan etc.....) go tooo far with the death penalty (and in the barbaric way they do it) for sins.

bbn, Jul 9, 2007 IP