1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where/how to promote my website

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by casper, Jul 8, 2007.

Hey guys,

I have finished my new project, www.trafficspeeder.com . It is a traffic exchange website where users receive free website traffic in exchange for checking out websites themselves.

It took me some time to build it and I'm very happy that the project is complete :) . Now It's time to market the website, but how? The things I'm already doing:

- Submit to link directories
    - Write and publish an article
    - Post my website on forums

I've also heard about 'social bookmarking', what is that and how does that work? Is there a tutorial I could read about it?

Does anyone know what people would be interested in my website, and where I can find them?

Thx for all the help :) !

caps

casper, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  2. SticKer

SticKer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    your on the right track my friend, keep posting on forums like dp and other forums related to webmasters, seo, etc. there are many users who would like to try your program. you could also set contests for your program which would attract more visitors.

SticKer, Jul 8, 2007 IP
  3. casper

casper Guest

Best Answers:
    What kind of contest would you like me to set up? And do you know the best way to promote my website?

casper, Jul 8, 2007 IP