1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Re-inclusion of a Banned Site in Google.

Discussion in 'Google' started by Gatorade, Jul 6, 2007.

I've read many posts from people wanting to know how to tell if their site has been banned from Google and how to get their site re-included, so I thought this post would help.

First of all check to see if your site is banned from Google.
    Your site is probably banned if it was previously indexed and you see the following :

1. Log files/Web analytics reports indicate that Google is no longer crawling your site.

2. Index count is zero.

3. Link count is zero.

4. No technical issues exist that prevent Google from crawling your site.

The best way to get your website back into Google.
    If your site has been banned go to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/reinclusion?hl=en and explain your situation. Make sure you include the following information in the form:

The domain that you believe has been banned.

All of the contact information of the person in charge of that domain.

The reasons why you believe the domain has been banned. (Hint: show Google that you've read their terms and guidelines).

What you have done, specifically, to change your site.

If you hired a search engine marketing (SEM) firm, then you need to give them the name and URLs of the SEM firm, the URLs of the doorway pages, and at least a couple of links to the FFA link farm.

An apology and a promise that it won't happen again.

In general, a Google software engineer will not directly reply to your request for re-inclusion. You will know if your site has been accepted back into the Google index by reviewing your log files and Web analytics software for Google activity. If your site is not in Google's index within 2 weeks you may politely send them a second request reminding them about your case. Wait another week or two and if yet your site is still not indexed you may send a third and final request to them at the same address. You should get a reply giving you further information and status of the website in question and if all goes well you could be reincluded in the next update.

Good Luck!:)

Gatorade, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  2. theo-zzzz

theo-zzzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's not true, you'll have to fill out a form which you can find in the Google webmaster tools:
    Request reconsideration

theo-zzzz, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  3. Gatorade

Gatorade Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your help theo-zzzz.:) I will update my first post with the link.

Gatorade, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  4. eightperhour

eightperhour Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a site with approximately 17,000 pages indexed in Google. Googlebot comes to my site daily, but I have not shown up in a web search in years.

I have filled out reinclusion requests and never heard anything.

Does this sound like some sort of a penalty? Also, linkbuilding has not changed anything.

EightPerHour

eightperhour, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  5. Gatorade

Gatorade Peon

Best Answers:
    You do not need to fill out a reinclusion request because your site is already indexed. It sounds like you just need to do some seo to it.

Gatorade, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  6. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what is your site?
    I'll take a look at it but is definitely not banned
    you just said it :p

petyard, Jul 6, 2007 IP