1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I place chitika ads on a new site ?

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by PHIL BADER, Jul 5, 2007.

I've already added chitika ads to my forum which generates more than 10,000 impressions.
    However, I own another new site which gets about 80 uniques a day and generates 200 impressions I guess.
    Can I add chtika ads to it too ? or they will ban me ?

PHIL BADER, Jul 5, 2007 IP
  2. tflight

tflight Peon

Best Answers:
    tflight, Jul 5, 2007 IP
  3. ChitikaAdvisor

ChitikaAdvisor Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hey PHIL-

Anyone who already has a Chitika account can also use our products on your other sites. All we ask is that you do continue to use it on the original site you signed up with and that the other sites you wish to use Chitika on complies with our terms. If you scroll towards the bottom of that page you will see a list of site content we do not support.

;)

ChitikaAdvisor, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  4. PHIL BADER

PHIL BADER Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello Chitika Adv,
    As for my site content is a soccer site and I think it is okay. The problem is that it is new and only generates 200-300 impressions a day ? is that okay ?

PHIL BADER, Jul 6, 2007 IP
  5. ChitikaAdvisor

Best Answers:
    PHIL,

The reason Chitika recommends sites to have at least 10,000 impressions is not because we are playing the "big bad company" role, but because we know that sites with this amount of impressions will actually do well, and we want our publishers to be happy. That said, anyone can apply and could get accepted into the Chitika network easily with less than 10,000 impressions.

There is only one way to find out if your soccer site will do well.. and that is to try it out. :) And I highly recommend you submit your site to our optimizations experts here, they will take a look at your site and tell you which products will work best and where! You will find it extremely helpful!

6. ChitikaAdvisor

Best Answers:
    hey PHIL btw, are you actually a Harry Potter fan? I am looking forward to order of the phoenix the 11th :D

7. PHIL BADER

PHIL BADER Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Chitika Adv,
    This is my site. Take a look and tell me what you think. I've already tested out some keywords in my chitika account for my soccer site and I found cool products !.
    Yup ! I'm a big fan of Harry !

8. ChitikaAdvisor

Best Answers:
    PHIL,

You could put a 728x90 right under the 1st post and a 728x90 directly above the title on each individual page and see what that does for you.

9. PHIL BADER

PHIL BADER Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the suggestions !. I just want to make sure if the site traffic is not a problem for Chitika as I don't want to get banned honestly !