1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review MySite

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by itmemo, Jul 4, 2007.

Please review my site (http://www.thezerogroup.com)

I am looking for SEO suggestions. Any thing you could recommend would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

itmemo, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  2. nomatteus

nomatteus Peon

Best Answers:
    A lot of your pages just have the title tag "..:: The Zero Group ::..". First of all (it may just be me) but I'm not a fan of the "..:: ::.." things, but I dunno if they effect SEO. Anyway, change your title tags to include more of your keywords, at very least the keyword that applies to the current page. If there's one keyword you're looking to focus on, maybe append that to all your title tags, ie if you want "Caller ID Spoofing", have your title tags say something like "Contact Us - The Zero Group - Caller ID Spoofing" for your contact page.

Your navigation images should have ALT text ie alt="Zero Text FAQ".

You don't use any title tags ie <h1></h1> for your page titles. Maybe instead of your image page titles use h1 tags instead (you can style them however you want with css). And try to use your keywords in your title tags as well.

Another note (not SEO related) but I find the text hard to read (some places more than others)--for me, I can manage but I'm sure some people would have a hard time reading it and might leave your site because of it.

Lastly, you may want to consider adding some articles to your site. One, the titles and articles will have the keywords you want to optimize for in them. And two, to explain what exactly what services you are offering. For me, I'm not familiar at all with the product you're selling--I get a general idea from reading what you have there, but unless your users know exactly what they're looking for (which I'm sure many won't) you may want to have the articles to educate people (and maybe sell them on the idea that they need your services as well). I guess it really depends on if you're only targeting customers with the technical knowledge to understand what you're selling, or are you trying to sell to the general public as well. If the latter is the case, there is a lot of technical "jargon" that the average-joe surfer wouldn't understand. (i.e. "why do i need protection from telephone spoofing attacks? and what are telephone spoofing attacks anyway?!")

I hope some of that is helpful, let me know what you think of my thoughts/suggestions.

Matt

nomatteus, Jul 4, 2007 IP
    itmemo likes this.
  3. itmemo

itmemo Guest

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for your suggestions they were very thorough and well thought out.

Rep given!

itmemo, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  4. tarponkeith

tarponkeith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like your layout a lot, but not a fan of the colors... not enough contrast... especially the red on the bottom of the privacy policy/faqs, wow...

tarponkeith, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  5. ecentricNick

ecentricNick Peon

Best Answers:
    It appears, tho maybe i just got unlucky, you don't populate the meta tags on every page? The home page has keywords and description (tho the desc seems a little short to me - and unlikely to help seo wise), but other pages (say the zero-fone.html) have none?

ecentricNick, Jul 5, 2007 IP
    itmemo likes this.
  6. itmemo

itmemo Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks ecentricNick , I am updating pages per your suggestions

itmemo, Jul 5, 2007 IP