1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GET Website Designed, Logo, Flash, Corporate Identity, CMS Site. Your ONE STOP SHOP.

Discussion in 'Design' started by Mr_Kumar, Jul 3, 2007.

Hello Mate,

I have been here for last one year providing 100% successful Directory Submissions and Social Bookmarking Services. Also providing Guaranteed Dir Links and Complete blog Solution.

You can trust me I have great iTrade here.

This is Time to offer my Complete Website Design Solution:

Price and Offers:

(1) Website Design:
    • 5 page HTML site +1 form (with up to 8 fields and response is sent through email)-- $340 ONLY
    • 5 page HTML site +1 form (with up to 8 fields and response is sent through email), and auto responder with “thank you” email. --$350 ONLY
    • 10 page HTML site+ 1 form (with up to 8 fields and response is sent through email)--$440 ONLY
    • 10 page HTML site +1 form (with up to 8 fields and response is sent through email), and auto responder with “thank you” email--$450 ONLY
    • 10 page site with CMS- $700 ONLY
    • PURE CSS 5 page HTML site +1 form (with up to 8 fields and response is sent through email)- --$400 ONLY
    • PURE CSS 10 page HTML site +1 form (with up to 8 fields and response is sent through email)- --$500 ONLY
    Note- Each additional HTML page will cost US$25 ONLY (a standard web page is standard A4 sized paper. This is being to avoid cases such as sales letter type websites, where pages are very long and requires specific pricing).

(2) Logo Design:
    • Text Logo Design - $90 ONLY
    • Animated GIF- $140 ONLY
    • Animated FLASH - $250 To 350 ONLY (based on the kind of animation required).
    Note- For the animated logos illustrations created (if used for the logo based on client requirement) will be abstract only.

(3) Photo Gallery & Flash Intro:
    • Photo gallery with 6 images ( images open in pop up)- $25 ONLY
    • Photo gallery with 12 images ( images open in pop up)- $35 ONLY
    • Flash intro- a 30 second flash intro with pictures/clipart and sound- $300 ONLY
    • Flash intro- a 45 second flash intro with pictures/clipart and sound- $425 ONLY
    • Embedded video ( single video)--$35 ONLY
    • Flash header- with 7-10 sec animation-$210 ONLY
    (4)Corporate identity design:
    • Letter head -- $250 ONLY
    • Envelope -- $250 ONLY
    • Business card -- $250 ONLY
    (5)Scripts & Os-Commerce:
    • PHPBB Integration. -- $220 ONLY (You must have design already, I'll code it)
    • PHPBB Design + Integration. -- $340 ONLY (I'll design & code it)
    • Joomla & Other Os-commerce. -- $740 ONLY (Plz talk to me)

Payment: Payment will be 70% upfront. You can trust me I have great iTrade here.
    Payment options: Moneybookers.com (best for me), PayPal, Bank Wire. If you have some other option then Let me know.

How to order? You need to write your request on this thread or drop me a Private Message.

NOTE: We also provide Mock-ups For Non-Refundable fee $40.

If you have some custom needs then you are also most welcome. Just let me know your custom needs.

PM me or write here for sample work etc. Your suggestions and Queries are most Welcome!

Waiting for First Order.

Best Regards, Mr_Kumar

-------------------------------------------
    Terms:

(1) You can always ask me for custom packages. But before starting the job.
    (2) Your information will never be shared with non-concern body. And your info will be used for your work only.
    (3) Mock-up money will not be refunded. We give time to do job and doing it seriously. I hope you understand.
    (4) For your SEO Needs, Please Talk to me. I am providing SEO services as well.

Mr_Kumar, Jul 3, 2007 IP
  2. brentp

brentp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have used your service around 8 months back. You did a great job for me. Can you design a site for me. Let me know.. I'll email you all details...Thanks

brentp, Jul 3, 2007 IP
    Mr_Kumar likes this.
  3. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you have examples of your design work? If so, could send your portfolio and contact details? I might have some work for you in the near future.

cormac, Jul 3, 2007 IP
  4. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @brentp, Many Thank you Sir for your nice feedback on previous work. I have already replied your email and starting work from tomorrow. I am very happy to work with you again.
    @cormac, sure, I have sent you PM with my portfolio. You are most welcome to place order any time. I'll be waiting for you.

Mr_Kumar, Jul 3, 2007 IP