1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unverified Paypal Account Options

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by ivenms, Jul 1, 2007.

I have some questions:

• Is paypal allows transactions from an unverified paypal account ?
    • Is paypal allows deposits into that account ?
    • If so, what is the limit of deposits and transaction at a time ?
    • Is there any other options available to verify the account other than credit card ?
    • Is there any one having any problem with the paypal account?
    • What is your openion? PayPal Secured or UnSecured?

Please give the replys to my all questions. It is important to me.

ivenms, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  2. Biju

Biju Peon

Best Answers:
    Can i send money without Verifying My A/c. That means without Adding bank or CC Details. I mean to say is if i recieve money from a person having paypal A/c, can i send it to others or should i need to add CC details.

More over for how many days the money sent will be in my A/c without verifying the A/c

Thanx a lot.

Biju, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  3. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, Paypal does allow transactions from unverified accounts because all accounts starts off that way and Paypal even allow non-members to buy through paypal at which stage their are unverified.

This is a temporary stage because Paypal knows that it takes a few days for the Expander Use Number to appear on the credit card/bank statement and not everyone have online credit card statement or bank accounts. They do not expect you to stay unverified for long and thus you get some restrictions.

Yes, you can receive money into the account but you cannot spend more than the limit imposed on the account. This limit varies from country to country, it can be US$100 or US$500 a month. When you log in to paypal, click View Limits to see what your restrictions are.

It depends. In the US, it requires you to verify using a US bank account. In Australia, it is Credit Card plus Phone verification and in most parts of the world, Credit card is the only choice because it is universally accepted.

Well, not me. I take the policy of only dealing with Paypal verified accounts and only with people I did my due diligents on. I do not deal with anyone with unverified accounts or those which looks suspicious.

Paypal is a regulated business and they take note of their terms and conditions and acceptable usage policy very seriously. So do not do any hanky panky or try to cheat the system because you will be found out sooner or later.

People with accounts limited usually have shady dealings, uses VCC to verify, do money exchanges or deal with virtual products. If you use it for what it is intended for and that is physical products with physical 3rd party independent proof of delivery, you do fine.

With the influx of people using Virtual Credit Card (VCC) to verify their accounts and breaking the rules by signing up from a country they are not or not being honest about who they are when they sign up has made Paypal a sort of theft market where there is no real law and order.

Until they weed out those undesirables, underaged and people who fake their sign up one way or other, it is not really a safe platform to use. However, if you use it with establishments and people you know and trust, it be alright. Also never deal with anyone who is unverified because it appears that that is where most frauds come from anyways.

eddy2099, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  4. ivenms

ivenms Peon

Best Answers:
    Very thanks to the answers.
    But some unverified accounts are restricted with 0$ transaction limit and many said that they are not allowing transaction for unverified accounts. Are you sure about this?

ivenms, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  5. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Not wanting to deal with unverified accounts is really a personal choice for your own protection.

The thing is that anyone can pay through Paypal as long as you are from a Paypal-supported country, they just need a credit card and once the transaction is over, they are allowed to sign up. Of course, this option is available if you use the Buy Now button option and not the email send.

I personally do not deal with anyone with an unverified account and the other time whenever I receive such payment, I will refund the customer back his money.

Unverified accounts have a higher prospect of being limited and once that happens, they have $0 transaction limit. Like I say, Paypal never intended for anyone to have unverified accounts for a long term, probably just long enough for them to get their credit card statement to verify their account.

eddy2099, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  6. Malatya

Malatya Active Member

Best Answers:
    eddy thanks for oyue detailed answers.Very helpful.

Malatya, Jul 2, 2007 IP
  7. ivenms

ivenms Peon

Best Answers:
    Now I know. Unverified accounts only can send 100$. When they reach the limit. They can only withdraw as check.

There is no limit to put money into the account.

ivenms, Jul 21, 2007 IP