1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense, Good or Bad?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by sherytiger, Jul 1, 2007.

Everyone knows the Adsense is the giant in publishers success.And it generates the best income in internet.

However, there are some negatives point in adsense also which most of us dont like:(
    No doubt google pays the highest payout, CTR, CPM.I guess if you're earning $2 / day with 2000 visitors / day from any other publisher.Google may result you with $8 / day, Thats a lot.

Because Google have the highest advertisers and highest paying keywords, It is possible for us to generate huge bucks.

But Google is very strict, If you're banned and after making an apology to Google, If you're still unban.Than you may never get a chance to apply with google with the same name :(.
    One more thing I dont like about Adsense is that, Even if you dont know how your account was banned, They won't give you your money back.

The solution is: Google Adsense must take a necessary step and favour its publishers by just deducting the invalid clicks amount incase of banning them forever.
    Google deducts the invalid clicks amount very lessly when someone ask's them to do.

I hope that in future Google will take some steps regarding Publishers.

Stick with Google rules and make huge bucks!

sherytiger, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  2. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    AdSense keeps getting worse in my opinion and it's not improving one bit.
    If you look in the forums you will see so much threads complaining about low paying clicks.

The problem here is AdSense has no real competition (only YPN but it's not available worldwide).

zexy, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  3. sherytiger

sherytiger Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've heard a lot about YPN that it is better than Google but here in Pakistan, It's not available :(

It's true that sometimes google pays very low amount when users clicks it.But it depends on the advertisers bid that how much does he/she wanna pay for a click.
    Sometimes you may earn $0.10 for a click and sometimes you may also earn $2 for a click.
    I've earned $1.13 for a click :D

4. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    Every one has earned $1-$2 from a click but that's not something that you will see everyday.

zexy, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  5. Blogspotter

Blogspotter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are Millions of pubolishers signed up today on the adsense program, and only some of them bring in the real revenues. Rest are 100 dollars in montsh types. With so many click frauds, and new publisher breaking the TOS again and again, How can google possible verify every case. So they had to automate the banning. If it is a genuine case of mistake, or clickbomb, then google will unban you.

You should also try to understand from Google's Point of View.
    They have to make sure that none of the advertsers are cheated at the end of the day.

Blogspotter, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  6. sherytiger

sherytiger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depending on your visitors, site layout, Traffic origin, SEO results, Pagerank, If your website is ahead in these steps, You can generate a lot of money from google.

7. trvoy

trvoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Not Good.. But is the best!

trvoy, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  8. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Google may not be great but as of right now they are the best way to monetize your site. They only ban you if you break the rules so be careful and read all the Terms of Service before joining. Google bans to protect their advertisers and they don't just ban for no reason. I had 2500 invalid clicks in a matter of an hour and they did not ban me because I did nothing wrong. If you click your own ads or join with people who click for you, then you will be banned.

allout, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  9. trvoy

trvoy Peon

Best Answers:
    I thinking like you.
    But sometimes .. google has banned publisher for click-bombing reason!
    I think it's not fair if google use this reason to banned us.
    Because we don't breaking the Rule and can't protect from that activities.

trvoy, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  10. sherytiger

sherytiger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmz ..... Like if someone is clicking on my ads 10 times in a minute, What will happen?

11. Ratman2050

Ratman2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You get clickbombed, and as soon as that happens file a claim to the Adsense Support team saying it isn't your fault.

Ratman2050, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  12. Rehman007

Rehman007 Peon

Best Answers:
    adsense is awesome .. but they are too strict compared too other affiliates

Rehman007, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  13. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't refer to adsense as an affiliate. It's more of a contract with the devil. Bordering on insanity with the despair of ever dreading to get the "U R Banned" email from the "G"?

SFOD_D223, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  14. oseymour

oseymour Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Who said YPN is better? Google's search results are better, Google's advertising platform is better, so why would you think YPN is better than Adwords?

I used it and moved back after a few months....it also has low paying clicks....the ads are not properly optimized. I had to constantly call my rep to get somewhat relevant ads...

oseymour, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  15. t2000q

t2000q Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    the good would be the money

the bad is that when someone clicks on a link then you loose that traffic as it goes away from your site.

:)

t2000q, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  16. sherytiger

sherytiger Active Member

Best Answers:
    I love everything about Adsense but i am just a little bit afraid of invalid clicks! :)

17. jojojosonm

jojojosonm Banned

Best Answers:
    theres a good news 4 every one!!, Google recently cleaned out MFA sites from using adwords, by the new rule "webs using adsense cannot be promoted via adwords" though this is a little harsh one..itz best way to clean out MFA sites, its effect will be an increase in CPM value

jojojosonm, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  18. mydomainoffer

mydomainoffer Guest

Best Answers:
    adsense is best with google traffic.

mydomainoffer, Jul 1, 2007 IP
  19. Ratman2050

Ratman2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense is the best, but it doesn't have much competition. You should try YPN and see how it works out.

Ratman2050, Jul 1, 2007 IP