1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Instructive Sex - Punishing Female Teachers That Have Sex With Their Male Pupils

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by skibladner, Jun 30, 2007.

Which school boy hasn't fantasized about having sex with some hot teacher? And it's the teacher that's getting penetrated.

skibladner, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  2. diarmuid

diarmuid Peon

Best Answers:
    Errrr.... welll... um.... As it happens, I quite definitely haven't... and also it may well be the teacher getting penetrated... but its still against the law and for a good reason. Teachers and pupils having sex is wrong. Also the teacher could well be exploiting a situation.

diarmuid, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  3. skibladner

skibladner Peon

Best Answers:
    well maybe you're a late bloomer and your harmones haven't kicked in yet?

4. diarmuid

diarmuid Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe I'm not... But I think you'll find my hormones have kicked in.
    It could just be the fact that why would you want to have sex with teachers when you could actually have a worthwhile relationship with someone else, so that neither of you got put on a sex-offenders register...

5. Telm

Telm Peon

Best Answers:
    Okaay... all my teachers have been old and covered in orange makeup, I don't see any of the guys I know at school wanting to sleep with them.

And anyway, it's wrong. As a relationship with anyone in a position of authority is. There's no way people outside of the situation can know whether the student is being forced into it. And... it's just wrong.

I presume you would be against a male teacher sleeping with a female student? But the other way around is okay...?

Telm, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  6. skibladner

skibladner Peon

Best Answers:
    Young pubescent boys are often unable to appreciate the beauty of young girls their own age. I remember when i was 13 we were all "in love" with this young teacher, she was maybe 25. In retrospect she wasn't even good looking, and used to wear extensive makeup.

7. sawz

sawz Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    can you spell rape?

how about 5-10 years in prison, hows that sound.

sawz, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  8. skibladner

skibladner Peon

Best Answers:
    That's exactly what we're discussing. Whether this criminalization should continue or not.

9. diarmuid

diarmuid Peon

Best Answers:
    Well it seems to be the view of most people in the civilised world that this is wrong, and that criminalization of things that are wrong, should continue.

It should continue, and if it didn't, society would be putting itself in a very difficult position, because if guys could have sex with their female teachers, then why shouldn't they be able to have sex with their male teachers? And if they can have sex with their teachers, why not just have sex with anyone? In fact lets just allow pedophilia on a grand scale... *contented sigh* Oh, how utopic.

10. skibladner

skibladner Peon

Best Answers:
    No Penetration

11. ravencin

ravencin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Penetration is the key. :)

ravencin, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  12. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    in the UK there are laws to protect both teachers and students. a teacher cannot have a relationship with an ex student until the student has left school for 3-6 years, or until the student is 21 years of age, Or the teacher faces the sack and chargers for abuse of a position of trust.

samantha pia, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  13. dgridley

dgridley Guest

Best Answers:
    As it should be IMO.. no one wants to send their kid to school for "that" kind of education...

dgridley, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  14. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    :eek:

Tell me you meant penalized, prosecuted, etc... :eek:

Karen May Jones, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  15. skibladner

skibladner Peon

Best Answers:
    No I mean "screwed". My apologies for being direct. I'm completely against male teachers having sex with female students. In fact I'm against all extra-marital sex. But in a context where extra-marital sex is not criminalized, it seems harsh to prosecute female teachers for having sex with male students. If male teachers have sex with female students they're abusing their power and taking something essential away from them. If female teachers have sex with male students they're just giving them the time of their lives!

Hey diarmuid! You write very well for a seventeen year old, what's your secret? (aside from paying attention in class and not fantasizing about sex with the hot teacher)

16. yogesh sarkar

yogesh sarkar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why is that? What does a girl looses for having sex with a male teacher that a male student doesn't?

You are lucky that this is a webmaster forum and there aren't too many ladies around, else you will probably get flamed for writing this.

yogesh sarkar, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  17. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    Whether it's a male student having sex with a female teacher or a female student having sex with a male teacher, it's wrong.

There's absolutely no way to tell whether the situation is forced or not. Even if it were consensual sex, it's against not only school policy to have a relationship with a student, but against the law to have sex with a minor.

So what if the male student is "having the time of their life?" Their are rules put in place for a reason. How can you be against one gender having sex with their students, but perfectly okay with the opposite gender having sex with their students?

Oh. That's right. Because guys are pervs. My mistake! ;) (Insert sarcasm here. I am certainly not implying ALL guys are this way.)

DeniseJ, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  18. yogesh sarkar

yogesh sarkar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The way I see it, as long as both are adults, it should be ok. Of course the papers of that particular student should be checked by other teachers :D

yogesh sarkar, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  19. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    I think you must be talking about a different country. As soon as a student leaves school there is no longer any issue.

mcfox, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  20. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So you are sexist? There are no male teachers? You'd be happy if a male teacher came to your 12 year old and had instructional sex with her? That's pretty awesome of you.

lorien1973, Jun 30, 2007 IP