1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Laptop/Notebook ??

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Jake21, Jun 11, 2007.

1. inkslinger

inkslinger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We have the same problem here. Although Toshiba Satellite has been a good companion of mine for many years, I want to buy a faster laptop, and fresher of course. I was told that ASUS is good. I'm not sure if it really was THAT good as my friend says.

inkslinger, Jun 18, 2007 IP
  2. Jake21

Jake21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate everyone's input, although..it still doesn't make my decision any easier!! :eek: So many choices... LOL...

Jake21, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  3. einsteinsboi

einsteinsboi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have to throw my 2c in here... i swear by IBM thinkpads. I don't think too much of the new Lenovo ones, they still have to prove that they're maintaining IBM standards. I have an older thinkpad and I love it, have never bought anything but a thinkpad, and I hope this one lasts me long enough to figure out if the lenovo ones are as good because I'm addicted to the things dammit!!

einsteinsboi, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  4. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    We can also be bias :D from our experiences with them.

Best thing to do is: go to your local electronics store : as an expert there. Hopefully they're not on commission ;)

8everything, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  5. fundu

fundu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sony vaio is cool. Its has got some great looks and has great power too. Dell is another nice brand.

fundu, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  6. diarmuid

diarmuid Peon

Best Answers:
    You really don't need that much RAM, you can quite easily get away with only 512MB of RAM.

Regarding what laptop to buy, most of the time its personal preference which makes up the most part of what you should buy. Personally I bought a Novatech laptop, which isn't a particularly well known brand name, but it was cheap for what was in it and it works well.

Hope that is of some help.

diarmuid, Jun 30, 2007 IP