1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To EASILY Get Your YAHOO YPN Acount Reinstated...!!!

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by mediautra, Jun 27, 2007.

This was taken DIRECTLY FROM THE YPN HELP/FAQS SECTION

My web page has been suspended for violating the Yahoo! Publisher Network's terms. How do I get my web page reinstated?

If your web page has been suspended based on violations of the Yahoo! Publisher Network's terms and conditions, you should be notified via email as well as via an alert that appears on your Yahoo! Publisher Network home page. To reactivate the Content Match ads on your web page, visit the Compliance Manager located under your Reports tab to determine the nature of your violation. Once you fix or address the issue, return to the Compliance Manager to submit a request for reinstatement. (Please note: If you have never been cited with a compliance issue, you will not see the Compliance Manager listed as an option under the Reports tab.)

I HAVE SEARCHED AND SEARCHED AND CANNOT FIND ANY "COMPLIANCE MANAGER".......

any ideas on why this is still there???

-Joey

mediautra, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  2. karagold

karagold Peon

Best Answers:
    this is not for terminated accounts. this is for pages that are violating which they individually suspended. if your account gets terminated, you are out.

karagold, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  3. mediautra

mediautra Peon

Best Answers:
    ah ok...I see.. thanks Karagold...

weird they give violators a chance but low quality traffic when 95% of my traffic is organic search engine from a 6 year old website does not get a chance....oh well...bidvertiser seems to be working fine for now...

ONE MORE THING karagold I see you in here a lot what would you make of this...

My AVAILABLE BALANCE is showing what used to be pending switched about 4 days ago....although they only terminated me may 30th...any hope or have you heard of people getting paid before the 90 day threshold??

Or has anyone else already gotten their money deposited to bank account east coast for last months revenue?

thank you...

I think I know what happened with my account though...a LONG TIME AGO...My now EX partener had setup all these dumb click and surf trafic things...got warned took it off...Actually I went into CPANEL found the offending IP's andBLOCKED them along with the URL well I recently TOOK THOSE BLOCKS OFF, no particular reason I figured FOR SURE after a year and half they're not going to be sending any traffic...

well yahoo AND GOOGLE shut me down after being with them close to 2 yearsand making mid x,xxx with GOOD search engine organic traffic....

what was I thinking?......oh lord.....well I'm getting evicted so learned my lesson just leave things alone if they are going good...

sorry for the pity party...

-Joey Stubblefield

-Joey

mediautra, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  4. karagold

karagold Peon

Best Answers:
    i've already gotten my DD payment for last months earnings.

the available balance is almost always 0.00. the exceptions would be if you had made less than the payment threshold, 100.00, then your pending payment would be transferred to your available balance at the pay period. when the amount goes past 100 you will be issued a check. if you have been terminated, then your entire balance is under review and you may not be getting paid this pay period. if thats the case, i can see how last months earnings might get moved to available balance while they review, but im not 100% on that.

for the most part, as far as i know, most terminated publishers who did actually get some form of payment got it on or around the 90 day mark.

hope this helps.

karagold, Jun 27, 2007 IP