1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

best affliate program with low payout

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by anions, Jun 26, 2007.

Hi Guys,
    I'm a casual affiliate marketer. I used clickbank and got 2 sales. But their minimum payout requires you to have a sale with a credit card, one from paypal etc. I'd like to know about an affiliate program with a low payout (about $20) and which pays via paypal.

Thanks in advance,
    AnIons

anions, Jun 26, 2007 IP
    john269 likes this.
  2. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I take it you are after affiliate networks so that you can promote a few different merchants products on your site and then have all your earnings from them different merchants consolidated into one check where it would then get paid to you from that network every month or whenever they do their payouts.

If this is the case then there is a large list of some of the top affiliate networks on the Web listed here

A large majority of them are CPA networks, but there are also quite a few pay per sale affiliate networks as well.

Also I would like to take this pleasure to congratulate you on your two sales. I also don't like the fact that you have to get around 4 different sales from 4 different credit cards. It makes it a lot harder for newbie affiliates that are just starting out to actually get of the ground with them. They also deduct $2 every month as well which is another downer to Clickbank.

john269, Jun 26, 2007 IP
    anions likes this.
  3. anions

anions Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks John, the link was just what I wanted. More than happy to add a rep+ :)

Exactly what I mean. It may take years to build sales from so many different CCs for the non-professional.

Azoogle ads has a min payout of 50$, and with paypal - just what i was looking for. I'll try it now.

This thread is just another example of how helpful DP can be when the newb is too lazy to google.

Best Wishes,
    AnIons.

anions, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  4. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    With Azoogle, it's a very good CPA affiliate network and reputable, but you may want to send them an email or give them a call to speed up the approval process. Unlike other networks you have to actually send your W-8 or W-9 forms to them by post, which is a downer. With most of the others you can do it by fax or electronically. Some don't even ask for it at all.

Glad to have help you out anyway.

john269, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  5. CashinX

CashinX Active Member

Best Answers:
    CashinX Pays daily, with a minimum payout of $10, via Paypal or check.
    More of a CPM network though, it should definetly be worth a shot :)

CashinX, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  6. anions

anions Notable Member

Best Answers:
    no thanks cashinx :)
    I do hope your new endavour, All the best :)

anions, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  7. CashinX

CashinX Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well what are you looking for?
    With any luck I'm sure I can help you..
    If you're looking for a CPA network paying out via PayPal, I'm not sure I can help you, sorry.

CashinX, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  8. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If your looking for a CPA affiliate network paying out via paypal then I can help you. There's a large list of over 100 of them that I mentioned in my first post below your first post Anions.

john269, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  9. Affiliatez.co.uk

Affiliatez.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    Most CPA networks will pay by Paypal now. Just ask if it isn't in their standard payment options...

Affiliatez.co.uk, Jun 28, 2007 IP
  10. anions

anions Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, Thanks for the help everyone :)
    Thread Closed

anions, Jul 5, 2007 IP