1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I will help you to earn money with AdultFriendFinder (2 Spots only) Guaranteed ROI 2

Discussion in 'Services' started by Manual, Jun 2, 2007.

Hello as you can see my previous post about this was successful.

This time I am going to show only 2 persons how to make money with AdultFriendFinder.

What i will do:

1. I will make you a landing page
    2. Drive a traffic to your page (when you make your ROI i will stop drive a traffic)
    3. Host your page
    4. Buy you a domain name for the landing page .info only! ( if you have your own domain that`s fine)

What you need to do:

1. send me $75 to my paypal (contact me in PM)
    2. sign up to AdultFriendFinder using my refferal link in my sign.
    3. you need to have a live messenger like skype, msn etc...

I am sure you will reach your ROI within first 30 days. If you don`t reach your ROI in first 30 days i will refund your money!

Looking for person only with good itrades!

Post Sold to Claim only 2 persons will be accepted and the person will be choose by ME

Manual, Jun 2, 2007 IP
  2. Manual

Manual Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    no interesting after my first thread which was positive ?

Manual, Jun 2, 2007 IP
  3. imabigboy

imabigboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 18
    I'll take one slot.
    Thanks.

imabigboy, Jun 2, 2007 IP
  4. johanng

johanng Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can i take one slot?
    thanks

johanng, Jun 2, 2007 IP
  5. 13nire

13nire Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    SOLD. Can I take it ? Thanks.

13nire, Jun 2, 2007 IP
  6. Manual

Manual Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    13nire pm send waiting for your response

Manual, Jun 3, 2007 IP
  7. 13nire

13nire Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Paid and PM sent.
    What affiliate option I should select ?
    Option I, II, or III ?
    Which one is good for your strategy ?

13nire, Jun 3, 2007 IP
  8. Manual

Manual Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    payment received Pm send!

choose the option which is PPC

Manual, Jun 3, 2007 IP
  9. Big0ne

Big0ne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is there any spot left? If so, let me know!

Big0ne, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  10. Manual

Manual Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    not at the moment sorry :)

Manual, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  11. MountainLife

MountainLife Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    why wouldnt you just do this for yourself?

MountainLife, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  12. imabigboy

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 18
    I started this 5 days ago and made all my money back today. I recommend this! Thanks!!

imabigboy, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  13. Manual

Manual Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank`s for kind words

Manual, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  14. msmp3

msmp3 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would also like to participate into this.. Can you please PM me with some details? Thank you very much.

msmp3, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  15. imabigboy

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 18
    Hello,
    Just a quick note to give you all a head's up -- anyone who may think of doing this with Manual in the future.

Basically, he got me up over my $75 within 5 days and all was good. A few days ago I got an email from Adultfriendfinder saying that they changed my account to a percentage earning instead of PPC because of the low quality traffic. This was Manual's traffic as well as some that I bought under Manual's recommendations. I actually mentioned this concern to Manual at the beginning of my dealings with him and he said that it would never happen and that I had nothing to worry about. My AFF account went from $89 earned to $1.57.

Anyway, I went back to him and he is now saying that he won't do anything. To me, he didn't make his guarantee yet and should either help out or refund. Would you guys agree? It's only $75 but to me it's the principle of the whole thing. Here's an exact quote of his response to my concern on this:

Very helpful......no.

I just wanted to let you know this in case it happens to any of you too. It doesn't help that manual is apparently "on vacation" for two months too.

Sorry for such a long message. Hope this doesn't happen to you too.

Thanks.

imabigboy, Jun 25, 2007 IP
    nickflame likes this.
  16. 13nire

13nire Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am the second client who joined this so called 'AFF Guaranteed ROI 2' plan.
    Actually it is not Guaranteed because all money made is totally lost according to the AFF policy.
    I advize all DP member should alert this and never join AFF.

13nire, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  17. msmp3

msmp3 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are automatically transfered to Percentage Account if you don't have more than 1 signup / 20 uniques...;)

msmp3, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  18. imabigboy

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 18
    That is true, but I was told that it would not happen and that the traffic was quality traffic.

imabigboy, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  19. Logo

Logo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hahaha that sucks!

I made about 200+ within 15 days and they sent an email with the same issue and i was left with 7 bucks. AFF is a joke, almost all of these dating sites are a joke. stay away from them.

and yeah I understand even though you made the ROI you didn't make the money, it was never yours so it is a rip off!

Logo, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  20. imabigboy

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 18
    Just another quick update. I am getting no where with Manual. Basically, I am done with this because it's not worth $75 to chase this guy. Manual continues to hold his ground saying that he made my ROI -- even though the way I look at it he did not since AFF changed my account and took back almost all the earnings from the traffic he sent me. Here are all the facts to educate anyone else who may decide to deal with him in the future:

1. As you can see in his thread -- he GUARANTEES that we will at least make our money back. He didn't. See screenshot for my earnings -- http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=earnza7.gif

2. When we first started, I brought up the AFF policy of changing accounts to percentage payout because I noticed that although the traffic he was sending was converting, it was not converting at their 1:20 requirement for PPC. He assured me that it would not be a problem and it wouldn't happen. Well, it happened -- see this screenshot - http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=emailfy9.gif

3. After getting my earnings to $75, he revealed where to get traffic that he says converts. I will not reveal this information but you wouldn't really want to know anyway because it didn't convert at all. Now, I will give Manual this -- this was not his fault because he has no control over this. However, maybe a little more testing of this method should have been done by him before providing this offer? As a side note, the place that he revealed to get the traffic was a site that I was well aware of and have been a member of for years. I had already tested the traffic there for other types of sites as well with the same poor results.

4. When asked to resolve this matter as per his guarantee (either help with building my earnings back up or refund), he said it was not his problem and that he was on holiday. He continues to maintain that he made my money back even though he did not. Notice there is no screenshot of a check from AFF here -- because there isn't one! Strangely, even though he is on holiday, he still manages to sign in and respond to my PM's -- yet he has not defended himself here at this thread.

5. After going back and forth a few times with him about this, I PMed 13nire to warn him that it may happen to him too. He responded by saying that it already did and at that time he was getting no response from Manual about this. 13nire can correct me if I mixed this part up in any way.

Finally, just some friendly and blunt advice for Manual:

1. Be a little more professional and honest. Make sure you know exactly what you are doing before offering things like this. I honestly believe that you are a good guy that got in a little over your head and thought you knew more about this than you actually did -- maybe already spent the money and can't pay it back at this time.

2. When you put up an ad that says that you guarantee things, live up to that guarantee. I think in the long run, you'll find that the $150 total that you "earned" from this thread is chump change compared to the money you could earn in the future as a well-respected member of this forum. Is $150 really worth the chance of hindering any future deals with people here in the future and ruining your reputation here?

3. If you guarantee something for 30 days, make sure you are available for those 30 days. If I would have known that you would be going on vacation 2 weeks after starting this it would have raised a big red flag for me and I would NOT have done this deal.

4. Enjoy my $75 "donation". Please don't spend it on anything stupid.

Wow...sorry for typing so much. That's enough closure for me, now back to work!
    Thanks.

imabigboy, Jun 28, 2007 IP