1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nazi's are against Muslims and Jews, So why do muslims deny the holocost ?!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Lemon116, Jun 24, 2007.

?

The holocost...

Poll closed Aug 23, 2007.
  1. I am not a muslim and I believe in the holocost.

26 vote(s)
    70.3%
  2. I am a muslim and I believe in the holocost.

6 vote(s)
    16.2%
  3. I am not a muslim and I deny the holocost.

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  4. I am a muslim and I deny the holocost

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
    A general overview
    Well, the naziism has this theory about the "race struggle" and a racial, religious, and cultural hierarchy, in which "Aryans" placed at the top as the ultimate superior race, while Jews and "Gypsies" were people at the bottom.
    Muslims were also treated like animels but were not murdered.

Hitler's theories were not only attractive to Germans: people in positions of wealth and power in other nations are said to have seen them as beneficial. Examples are Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company, and Eugene Schueller, founder of L'Oréal. Nevertheless, the support for these theories was highest among the general population of Germany.

Today you can see that the naziism is kicking and screaming from the mouth of arab leaders, lets see if it effects the general muslim opinion.

Vote this poll to see if its true. :)

*P.S - You might also listen to this
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=SZ86gKHrMwc&mode=related&search=
    (George vs The Nazi)

Lemon116, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  2. Ahmad_Malik

Ahmad_Malik Peon

Best Answers:
    Errrr.... No!
    Naziism was catastrophic and I haven't come across a single Muslim who supports it.
    And if anyone does, it would be due his personal hatred, I guess. :confused:

Ahmad_Malik, Jun 24, 2007 IP
    Xavier19 likes this.
  3. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mr Iranian president ? :)

I know he is a retard but this dumbass owns a huge muslim country so :p

4. bodrul

bodrul Peon

Best Answers:
    u have stuidied this in year 7-9 (10-11 i did geography)

i blieve it happend i just dont like the fact that israel always use that card to get their way though,

did i mention i am MUSLIM

also those muslims just question the numbersm some may just claim it never happend

bodrul, Jun 24, 2007 IP
    Robert7 likes this.
  5. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont remember it, do you ? :confused:

:)

6. MarRome

MarRome Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't understand how anyone can deny that the holocaust happened? :confused:

MarRome, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  7. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    This just isn't true, historically. In fact, muslim S.S. divisions were formed precisely because of their beliefs. See, for instance:

Muslim S.S. Handschar Division

Many neo-nazi pinheads also embrace radical muslims as having a common ideology of hate towards jews. I recall reading a comment some time ago by the head of Aryan Nation, and searching just came up with:

"Alliance" between neo-nazism and fundamentalist Islam. See also: August Kreis, Head of Aryan Nations, Comments on Jihadists

-It isn't hard to find. I don't know how widespread such an "unholy alliance" is embraced, but, it is there, in at least one major instance.

northpointaiki, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  8. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm... kk... but the muslims were still considered as a low race

9. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It happens in every country. You have dumbasses who deny facts in every country. LePen in France said :" Holocost is a history detail "
    The belief is doing a terrible job indeed.
    As atheist, my (noexistant) religion does not say I have to kill people or whatever. My (noexistant) religion cares about nothing of other beliefs.
    On the other hand, If I was believing in God, or I should kill the infidels from other country (sic!), or if you hit me on the right, I have to give you the left and other crap like that. As atheist, I'm, by definition, non violent, and whatever the color of your skin or your religion, you are all the same with no 'a priori' whatsoever...
    Bottom line, stop to believe in God and all books published and begin to live in peace...

Codythebest, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  10. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Maybe they hate the jews more than they hate the nazis?

Rebecca, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  11. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Islam/Neo Nazi links

David Duke, Former KKK Grandmaster, teaming up with ahmadinejad at the holocaust deniers convention held in Iran by islam?

Mein Kampf is the best selling book in the Middle East.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion...ec20,0,6296362.column?coll=la-home-commentary
    People often refer to Nazis to make a point of contempt, without really realizing how similar islam is to the ideology.

GTech, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  12. bodrul

bodrul Peon

Best Answers:

meant I not U typed this up late :eek:

So Gtect does this make the cathleic church Nazis aswell since they (well the leader of the cathlic church didnt say much and pretty much agreed with the Nazis) so they are Nazis aswell?

great sources double edged as they are full of biased properganda but intresting sources, please name me the countries which fought along side the nazis that were muslim?

bodrul, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  13. kingjacob

kingjacob Peon

Best Answers:
    Every muslim I know knows the holocaust happened.

The fact that a guy who calls himself muslim even if he rules a predominantly muslim nation does not mean that all muslims believe the same thing. For the most part judaism and islam as religious teachings should coexist better than judaism and christianity do. The whole mess in the middle east in my opinion is a normal power struggle in which religion and race has been used as a manipulator for so long that people actually believe race and religion is the issue.

kingjacob, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  14. GTech

Best Answers:
    I can't say for sure, I didn't see your source. It's generally accepted that the Catholic church turned a blind eye to what was going on. I have no issue accepting that fact, even if it's a moral equivalence argument.

No propagada at all. Just history. It may not be the history you want to know about, but it's no less history. When someone doesn't like the truth, the first thing they typically do is yell "propaganda." Not much of an argument if you ask me.

Name you countries? I won't do your work for you. If you believe that argument will provide cover for the involvement of muslims killing Jews, be my guest!

Strawman argument. No is suggesting "all" as a common denominator.

GTech, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  15. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The holocaust deniers convention isn't held by "Islam" you dumb racist. It was hosted in Iran by a bunch of delusional mental cases who ignore history because they don't like how it sounds, A bit like yourself in that respect.

And is that David Duke, The Former grandmaster of the "chritian terrorist" group the KKK?

I don't think you know what a strawman argument is. You said earlier, And i quoted you as saying it, That "Islam" held the holocaust deniers convention.
    Are you now going to retract that statement and change it to something less bigoted?

This is the dumbest thread ever.

EDIT:
    It's interesting that out of all the Muslims who voted in this thread all of them believe the holocaust happened.
    So much for the idea that the holocaust deniers convention was held by "Islam".

stOx, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  16. GTech

Best Answers:
    Won't take long before you are banned. Held in Iran, hosted by islam.

To rewrite my comments in order to defend your buds. Just one more example of what you support.

GTech, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  17. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    I already did, but apparently the link was incorrectly posted. It is a historical fact that there were muslim divisions of the s.s. The S.S. Handschar division, for one. Here's a correct link:

S.S. Handschar Division - Waffen S.S.

It does no good to deny a historical fact, however sad.

northpointaiki, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  18. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So you are saying the religion as a whole hosted the convention?
    It's like calling a KKK convention an event held by christianity. Don't you see how enormously incorrect that is?

stOx, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  19. GTech

Best Answers:
    It's really a shame that you don't take the time to read and follow up on the links provided. Otherwise, you might have seen this one.

I guess with bipolar disorder, a knee-jerk reaction and foul mouth is always the first option.

GTech, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  20. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:

It is good to know the historical facts too. Muslim division is not a country. ;)

gworld, Jun 24, 2007 IP