1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Question

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by aaron_nimocks, Oct 5, 2005.

I have never really got into adsense but may start doing it. I was messing around on KeywordDiscovery and found a keyword that has a KEI of 22736. This keywords has a predicted daily average search of 337 times. Has an occurance of 5! :)

Now I check overture and related keywords are only paying around 50 cents per click. I know thats not all great. Is there anything missing that I would need to check?

Or is something like this not worth making an adsense site for?

Thanks

aaron_nimocks, Oct 5, 2005 IP
  2. longroad

longroad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depending what it is. if its a product and you think there are companies who might be keen to advertise on the site, Id go for it regardless of adsense.

longroad, Oct 5, 2005 IP
  3. andyd

andyd Peon

Best Answers:
    Go for it - definately worth trying

andyd, Oct 6, 2005 IP
  4. Kasparoff

Kasparoff Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not a good thing to "make" website for AdSense and such. That means, you don't care about the website, only about the revenue it may generate. It's also a violation of Terms of Service in Google. Try to reconsider your approach.

Kasparoff, Oct 6, 2005 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    If you make it to page one (in all 3 major engines) for the term referenced in your post you should expect 20 - 30 visits a day from that term...on the high side.

GuyFromChicago, Oct 6, 2005 IP