1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'am creating multiple domains link to the same webpage what happens ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ff7799, Oct 5, 2005.

OK I'am creating multiple domains that will like to the same webpage, the page will have 1 primary domain and then multiple secondary domains, Now I'am hoping to register like 10-20 different domains and doing link campaigns for all of them, this way can get anywhere from 1,000 to 2,000 links on each domain and direct atleast 100 people in traffic per day, by doing this I'am guessing I can definetly significantly increase my click ratio now I'am curious if the search engins watch out for things like this or is it nice and legal, also I was thinking about using a reseller server and simple creating 1 page sites and then providing a link to the primary site big on bold on each site, so the sites will actually function as seperate link directories, what are your thoughts.

I generally use

Linkmarket.net and Linkexchanged.com which have worked well, and are not link farm software since all links are added manually, and I have honestly exhausted both for link syncing, for some reason Linkvault isn't working for me at all.

ff7799, Oct 5, 2005 IP
  2. Traffic Crazy

Traffic Crazy Peon

Best Answers:
    and thats fine to do... you can forward as many domains as you want to one domain name. as you will see this is done by many major business... ebay for example

Andrew Shaw

Traffic Crazy, Oct 5, 2005 IP