1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Turn Your Spam Into Profit - 5-10 Minutes To Set-UP

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by web_master, Jun 22, 2007.

hey guys
    i have read that article on ezine and found it useful so thought that might be goodl for someone here who suffers from spams,
    basically you setting an automated email that you writing your url in it and it s becoming an your own ad

Anybody who is involved with internet marketing of any kind deals with spam in mass volumes. Now you can turn that Spam Into Profit. Use your vacation reply feature of your email program or ISP server to advertise your website totally free! Something as simple as: “Hi! I have received your email and will respond shortly. In the meantime take a few moments and find out: “How You can Explode Your Income!” http://www.yourdomain.com Just set it and forget it!

Anybody who sends you an email will get your advert. No one likes to chase friends and family. Many of the best selling work at home opportunities are boasting that their business doesn’t involve chasing anyone. The reality is though these very people can be your best sales team. Even if they are not interested in your opportunity or product there is a good chance they’ll tell somebody about it.

People generally like to “be in the know” and in a typical conversation how many times have you heard” Oh, I know somebody who sells that or can help you with that?” Will you get rich this way? of course not. How many times a year do you just happen to find some money on the ground? Do you walk past it because you only find it once or twice a year? Of course not! You get a big grin on your face and it makes your day. How many people do you say to hey, "I found $10.00 lying on the ground today!” You are just tickled pink.

Not using your vacation reply is like leaving money on the table. As long as you leave your email program open this free advertising works 24/7 for you. Turn Your Spam Into Profit-Totally Free! Just Takes 5-10 Minutes to Set-up

web_master, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  2. John Guanzon

John Guanzon Peon

Best Answers:
    First off... bad idea. When you send an email to someone who didn't request it you set yourself up to get in trouble for spam yourself.

This was a tactic used a while back that is now very frowned upon in the IM world.

If you sign up for a company and they send you announcements or other "noreply" emails and they keep getting an autoresponse from you, you will get deleted.

It highly limits the sites that you can sign up for by trying to advertise in this way.

John Guanzon, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  3. web_master

web_master Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    agree with you its not good idea but not with your reasons,
    its not good idea cos we all need targeted visitors not the people who lost on the internet

web_master, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  4. Jasonb

Jasonb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    spam is an easy way to make a quick few bucks but its not good to keep doing in the long term

Jasonb, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  5. abw1302

abw1302 Peon

Best Answers:
    This tactic is far more likely to make you trouble than it ever is to make you any money.

The people who see your message are likely to be in the furthest mood possible from that which is likely to result in a sale.

abw1302, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  6. Game Producer

Game Producer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you mean like... turning SPAM into MORE SPAM?

Uh... I'd rather keep my IP whitelisted - not blacklisted :)

Game Producer, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  7. cherry_yuya

cherry_yuya Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can't see any real use of this. The spammers wont bother with your site and if they do, are they your audience? ANother reason is that you are spamming yourself.

cherry_yuya, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  8. FlyingBear

FlyingBear Peon

Best Answers:
    the email you replied to is unnecessary to be the email that send the spam to you. it means you will spam others. not good.

bear

FlyingBear, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  9. camp185

camp185 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Only a handful of people in the world are responsible for 95% of all the spam you get. In fact they busted some guy in Seattle about a month ago that they thought was responsible for 10% of all the spam in the world! So basically your reply emails could be going back to a few hard core bad guys. Do you really want to advertise to them?

Also, I seriously doubt spammers bother to read replies. They just hit send. And on a final note, if they do bother to check emails it's to put you in the confirm real email list where they will then completely destroy your email with spam.

I've looked into this stuff a lot, not to advertise, but to block spammers. I've wrote my own procmail filters, and worked a lot with email. Just a plain bad idea if you ask me.

camp185, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  10. livingearth

livingearth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We should coin a new word:)
    "reSPAM"

livingearth, Jun 22, 2007 IP
    Game Producer likes this.
  11. Slincon

Slincon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    surprised no one mentioned this, but most spam is sent through a fake account that they register for via yahoo or google, or whatever. They very rarely ever check back into the account (unless their 419'ers). The messages you send will just stay in their account and be unread, and even worse you'll annoy all those you communicate with (assuming it's a personal email you're talking about). You business relations will be annoyed and it'll come off very very unprofessional.

Slincon, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  12. temujin

temujin Peon

Best Answers:
    so its like , they spam you and you spam back and see who spams each other more? lol no thanks.

temujin, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  13. falcondriver

falcondriver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes: set up an auto responder so that the spam bots can read my spam as response...

falcondriver, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  14. YourSiteKindaBlows

YourSiteKindaBlows Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a more legit way.

Sign up with tons of offers all over the internet, but make sure you click to receive text emails instead of HTML.

Try to find a niche, like maybe dieting or whatever. Doesn't matter as spam is spam.

Then, once the text spam starts rolling in, begin posting it as content and monetize it with whatever you wish.

It works wonders for me and traffic has been great.

YourSiteKindaBlows, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  15. client3

client3 Banned

Best Answers:
    thats a good idea, thats what i am thinkin about now, YourSiteKindaBlows, but the problem with the duplicate content if everyone going to use the same... thats what i am thinking about now... any solutions...

client3, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  16. YourSiteKindaBlows

YourSiteKindaBlows Peon

Best Answers:

Well, the emails I'm using, I try to be the first to post it as it is an email and I'm usually in the first page of all Google searches.

But if you are worried about DP, then just rewrite it into new things until you can no longer recognize the original email.

This also works.

You will get duplicate content, but try to be the first to post it or just try to change it around so that it looks very different.

It is a lot easier working with content that someone already has and you just change around unless you are an expert in something and can write nonstop.

YourSiteKindaBlows, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  17. Game Producer

Game Producer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Heh, good one!

Game Producer, Jun 22, 2007 IP
    livingearth likes this.
  18. DrewAMP

DrewAMP Peon

Best Answers:
    Isn't some of that copyrighted? ...

DrewAMP, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  19. Site Master

Site Master Peon

Best Answers:
    Big spammers have been making millions per year since the internet blew up. What in the world are you talking about?

Site Master, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  20. YourSiteKindaBlows

YourSiteKindaBlows Peon

Best Answers:
    List a source as always........

introduce your email with a smooth transition.....

For example....

If you receive copyrighted spam about losing weight....

Don't say it was from an email, rather say you were browsing the web and found something interesting.

For example,

As I was browsing the web, I cam across an interesting piece of information that captivated my attention to the extent that I want to share it with you because it can be of service to many people. Apparently, this product claims to be able to make you lose this amount of weight in this amount of time. Take a look at this information about the product, it is very revealing....

[Insert spam email here about weight loss]

End it with your personal commentary, conclusion or whatever you please...

This is just an example, but its one I often use unless I'm posting certain kind of spam.

I don't want to say too much on this, but I'll tell you that the spam you receive will bring you traffic and it will be searched for online, especially if it is a product that claims some outrageous things.

The trick with the copyrighted material is to list the source and do not make it appear like you are trying to incorporate their ideas and pass them off as your own. Start with an introductory paragraph, then insert the beginning of what could serve as the body of the content, then finish off with your views on it or invite others to comment on it.

For example, you can finish it with something like this,

This product looks very amazing and it promises some great results, but I'm somewhat of a skeptic when it comes to things like this as I've heard negative things about similar products. Maybe this product is different and actually does what ti claims, but I still wonder.....hmmmm.....what do you think about this product?

Should I give it more credit or am I dead on target for being skeptical about the offer. It is a hard choice, but I will definitely appreciate feedback from everyone.

Thanks again.

This is just one way of doing it, there are plenty of other methods to use.

YourSiteKindaBlows, Jun 23, 2007 IP