1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

And *I'M* a racist?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by chulium, Jun 22, 2007.

You can call me: "redneck" ,"hillbilly", "slaker" , "Cracker", "Honkey",
    "Whitey", "Gringo" and you think it's OK.

...But when I call you coon, jiggaboo, Kike, sand nigger, rag head ,Towelhead, WOP, Camel Jockey, Gook, nigger, slant eyes or Chink you call me a racist.

-You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

-You have the United Negro College Fund.

-You have Martin Luther King Day.

-You have Black History Month.

-You have Cesar Chavez Day.

-You have Yom Hashoah

-You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi

-You have the NAACP.

-You have BET.

-If we had WET(white entertainment television) ...we'd be racist.

-If we had a White Pride Day... you would call us racist.

-If we had white history month... we'd be racist.

-If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives... we'd be racist.

-If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...you know we'd be racist.

-In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights...you would call us racist.

-Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them... they all got sent to court for being racist but the african-american, Latino, and Asia clubs were not even questioned.

-You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

I am white.

I am proud.
    But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Now watch, I'll be a racist for writing this.

chulium, Jun 22, 2007 IP
    TechEvangelist, hanz and TWalker like this.
  2. kanwarjot

kanwarjot Notable Member

Best Answers:
    different people have diff perspective!!! so it is there opinion what they think about you..As long as it dont harm u..U enjoy UR life and let people speak..

people will never stop making comments so u dont bother about them...:)

kanwarjot, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  3. Bebicul

Bebicul Writer

Best Answers:
    American freedom at it's best!

Bebicul, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  4. alaska88

alaska88 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, black people are really paranoid they think all the white people hate them, i was told once not not say black coffee as it oculd offend black people!!!!

alaska88, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  5. Lpspider

Lpspider Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some of those things are racist in my opinion. However, things like having a White History Month should be totally acceptable.

I read that schools like I ISU allow minorities to have like a 4 points power on the ACT to be accepted than whites. That's racist, in my opinion.

Lpspider, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  6. lucozade111

lucozade111 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree that there should be white history month etc... but the problem starts when the people like the KKK start abusing it and using it to be racist. It is always the minority that ruins it for the majority!

lucozade111, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  7. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    There's some good points in there.

Toopac, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  8. ReadyToGo

ReadyToGo Peon

Best Answers:
    What are you guys talking about? It's white history month everymonth.

ReadyToGo, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  9. LinkSales

LinkSales Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wish I were a black female older than 65. I could get anything I ever wanted handed to me.

LinkSales, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  10. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    Ack, that's a good point. I'm not big on pride for any race.. even mine (which is a minority). :p best to keep things all equal.. atleast in my eyes.

8everything, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  11. chant

chant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The OP makes some good points but to be fair and equal it wasn't that long ago that blacks weren't allowed to ride on the same bus as white people or drink from the same fountain. To a lot of black people that happened to their grandparents and so the wounds are still fresh.

When the day comes that there is no longer a need for a United Negro college fund or the NAACP because racism is extinct then that will be a great day. The question that needs to be asked is if everyone living in America is equal not just in the eyes of the law but in the everyday real world.

chant, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  12. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    NAACP wants racism to exist, so does jesse jackson. That is what they make their money on. jesse jackson is as evil as any neo-nazi or kkk leader.

I would still be left out - can I have a mutt-pride day? Some of us are just plain mutts when it comes to our genes...

Personally think any ----pride day should be stopped, that just shows you think you are better than someone else because of what you are proud of - your race?!

Learn to love each other because of the differences of color, race or origin.

debunked, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  13. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    I think Black society are the ones who are really the racist ones.
    They always brag about having a bad life, going to prison and the stuff you hear in there rap. Call each other niggers, and then when a white man says it to a black man it's not ok.. I think Blacks should put there past behind them and stop thinking every white man hates them.

KingofKings, Jun 22, 2007 IP
    8everything likes this.
  14. ReadyToGo

ReadyToGo Peon

Best Answers:
    Like it's that easy. They are born impecunious because of what the white men did and continue to do (like spend billions outside of the US when there are domestic poverty issues).

ReadyToGo, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  15. chulium

chulium Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hardly anymore - and the only reason there are domestic poverty issues is because those people tend to be lazy or promiscuous. I don't think they hate whites because of our government... I just think they're too used to the attention they're getting.

How can we ever be equal if we keep teaching equal rights? (Esp. if we teach the history of civil rights movements!)

chulium, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  16. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I do agree with this. The blacks think it's alright to call us Caucasians demeaning terms but yet if we use slander for them they get all mad.

EGS, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  17. sawz

sawz Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    lmao....:D

sawz, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  18. soultrader

soultrader Peon

Best Answers:
    Stop hyping racism up.

soultrader, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  19. Ratman2050

Ratman2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You guys need to relax?

White people usually don't need a college fund, a WET, or an organization. You know why?

College Fund: Most people who own colleges are white, and most people who go to college (I think) are white.

WET: Look around you, 1 channel that has 90% black people in it. Now look closer, the rest of the 200 tv shows (Dish Network) have 95% white people in the shows, your lucky you see one black guy as the main character out of 3 friends. They need a BET, we don't.

NAACP - National Association for the Advancement of Colored People: I think that White is a Color? I may be wrong at that one though. :)

Ma'uled Al-Nabi: I am not sure were your going with this one, it's a Prophet's birthday. The Holy Prophet of Islam, you expect Muslims not to celebrate it? What about Christmas, isn't that Jesus' birthday?

Just stating some opinions.

Couldn't agree more, you must have pretty eyes :cool:.

Ratman2050, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  20. chant

chant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    While I agree with you that caucasian people are shown more on television than blacks, what about the representation of asian, hispanic or native American characters on TV? Besides from "Heroes" and "Lost" what other major network television shows have asian actors playing the show's characters in them? Is there even a native American character on a TV show right now???

I believe in equality but I also believe that it needs to be fair for everyone and not just one group. The problem with advocating one persecuted group is that after many in-roads have been made and the visibility of that one group has been elevated the organization may be overshadowing the plight of other disadvantaged nationalities inadvertantly. Look at shows like "Heroes" and "Lost" again, is there one other American TV show that has an actor of Eastern Indian descent in its cast? Even the last "Star Trek" show, which is supposed to take place in a time where race shouldn't matter, had just one black actor and one Korean actress on it. It is very lopsided on TV and I don't see an Asian/Indian/American native cable television network on the air.

chant, Jun 22, 2007 IP