1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

feature req: no update done != site not found

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by wolfpack, Sep 27, 2004.

I update daily.

Among my keywords are cases where I didn't rank at all for long stretches. (I have my prefs set to search through the top 100).

If I look at the chart during one of the times when I don't rank, the line graph ends at the last datapoint for which I did rank. That's ok.

But when I'm back in range, the chart draws a straight line across the two in-range points.

As if there were no data points in between.

But there were. They're off the chart.

It'd be nice if these two cases were distinguished. For example, the line could go off the top of the chart after the last in-range datapoint, then drop back down into the chart at the later date. Or something to indicate.

(Incidentally, whole-numbered axis labels would make the chart easier to read...)

Thanks!

wolfpack, Sep 27, 2004 IP
    thedude likes this.
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah, it's something I've thought about maybe setting a preference for in the future (basically if you want to connect points for days you were out of the SERPs or not).

digitalpoint, Sep 28, 2004 IP