1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Victims Of The Christian Faith?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by dgridley, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's comes the spin doctor; No Matt you was waiting for proof that he defends them that it posted above.

Yes he can, even if he said he supports them fully, but he's responsible for his actions & what he says.

The actual problem is this Matt; not only does he not get behind the "baying mob" he doesn't even remain neutral, he defends terrorists at all costs by claiming they are innocent, they were set up, the governments did it, it's a false flag etc, he sounds like a lunatic.

Any body with half a brain can tell what he defends, supports & doesn't support, i don't even know why you waste your time trying to convince people otherwise.

Toopac, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  2. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So defending people's guilt mean's that they support their views? We'd better send the anti-terrorist squads out to round up those lawyers and barristers ;)

Yes, people are responsible for what they say, but I still haven't seen any support

So you're doing his thinking for him now are you?

Yep, I'll just learn to go along with the baying mob mentality like Nazi Germany ;)

MattUK, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  3. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Why do you think he always claims terrorists are innocent in every single thread? because he hates them? because it doesn't bother him? & why only terrorists? does he claim kiddy fiddlers are innocent no etc

Well maybe when i blow up something i can get AGS to not support me by claiming i'm innocent?

If that's not support i don't know what is.

Toopac, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  4. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Toopac is one of these clowns who thinks any argument can be won by saying the word "terrorist". He doesn't have any actual basis for anything he says, So he tries to garner public support by attaching himself to a common cause.

Toopac doesn't know history, He doesn't read books and everything he knows has been fed to him by right wing western media. It's sad that he is being brain washed in to doing the bidding of vultures that feed on blood and oil, And he doesn't even realise it.

even family guy makes fun of Toopac and the other drones incapable of thinking for themselves

stOx, Jun 21, 2007 IP
    legend2 likes this.
  5. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Being an angry muslim doesn't mean anything to me, just another follower of the true islam.

Killed any jews today?

Toopac, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  6. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    I have to say... I'm not seeing any terrorist support going on. And I'm not a cheerleader for anyone.

Your alleged "proof" of AGS's support of terrorists escapes me, I'm afraid. I tried very hard to find where you were coming from... and I just couldn't.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I haven't seen anyone in this thread express their opinions in a way that doesn't belittle, condescend, or otherwise disrespect the other person.

AGS seems to be of the OPINION that those people are innocent. His opinions do not confirm that he support terrorists in any way, shape or form - not that I can see, anyway.

DeniseJ, Jun 21, 2007 IP
    legend2 likes this.
  7. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Finally, someone talking some sense!

MattUK, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  8. DeniseJ

Best Answers:
    I try. I really do :p

DeniseJ, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  9. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You will find that AGS has an inconsistant way of saying both that terrorists don't actually exist and that it isn't their fault, but that of the USA

debunked, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  10. DeniseJ

Best Answers:
    I will form my own opinions regarding AGS when I have enough experience with his posts. For now, I fail to see where Toopac believes those threads offer proof that he supports terrorists.

DeniseJ, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  11. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And that supports them how?

Granted he has some pretty strange views regarding peoples guilt and the role of governments, but I've never seen him actually support terrorism or terrorist acts. An I'm still waiting for a link to a post that shows this.

As far as I've seen he takes the view that the governments are guilty.

MattUK, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  12. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Just read what I wrote without trying to add anything to it. Really it IS that simple. (Ask - what DID Debunked write?)

debunked, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  13. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Strange indeed, so do you think he's just a looney or what?

I actually like OBL, i just want him dead because i believe he's guilty of mass murder you may call this odd but is it any odder than not supporting terrorists but consistently claiming their innocence?

I don't like Osama BTW:rolleyes:

Toopac, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  14. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously not, unless disagreeing with the mob results in being branded a terrorist?

MattUK, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  15. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Mob what mob?

Toopac, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  16. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh right, he just defends them;)

Toopac, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  17. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Terrorists do exist, all over the world, including in the White House. I despise all terrorists, it is just that people like you, GTech and other members of the crazy gang can't seem to see that, so you constantly post the same crap day in, day out.

And I have never blamed the USA as a country, I blame the corrupt fools in charge of the USA for the disaster that they have created in the Middle East.

AGS, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  18. infonote

infonote Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And how many people have killed Christians because they are Christians.

infonote, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  19. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    We mean terrorists that did 911 etc not the white house & all over the world like the UK government:rolleyes:

Not your definition of terrorists that's just for AJ fans.

Toopac, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  20. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Yes, he does. It's not the first time either. He's just bored. You could show him all day long and for the sake of arguing, he'd still deny it.

Here's a few bookmarked posts of his last year:

Matt on christians: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=1146193&postcount=198
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=1147467&postcount=277
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=1212547&postcount=370
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=1212577&postcount=373
    stalking: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=1250731&postcount=750
    speaking out against islam: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=1263323&postcount=33
    defending terrorists: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=1267067&postcount=165
    doesn't get it: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=1267148&postcount=183
    taking action: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=1267524&postcount=226
    coherent argument - http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=1488609&postcount=53

He's basically a milder version of AGS and he doesn't like Christians much. As you can imagine though, he was always defending *something* .

GTech, Jun 21, 2007 IP