1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

YPN = Success!!

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by jeremy860, Oct 4, 2005.

Thought I would post this cause it put a big smile on my face

I have been in the ypn beta program for about a month and today finally decided to get the ambition to switch the code from adsense over to ypn

well usually with adsense I would only pull in a average of $6-8 per day. Well my first day with YPN and I have pulled in about $15 so far. Woo Hoo!!

I dont click my ads or nothin , nothin has changed at all except its YPN and not google.

jeremy860, Oct 4, 2005 IP
    Epica likes this.
  2. clasione

clasione Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'd bet that Yahoo is loosing money right now with these high payouts...

You and others are creating the "buzz" they desire....

When they grab enough of Google's publishers, the payouts will decrease...

This is my best guess..

clasione, Oct 4, 2005 IP
    Epica likes this.
  3. jeremy860

jeremy860 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ^ oh I'm sure, but might as well enjoy it now

4. clasione

clasione Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, while it lasts....

I'll stick with the King ;)

clasione, Oct 4, 2005 IP
  5. KingSEO

KingSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    So, you have a entire DAY to judge wheter YPN is better than Adsense or not. Whowa.. thats like 24 hours, 1440 minutes or if you prefer, 86400 seconds. Please let me know what happens tomorrow, could you email me at ?

KingSEO, Oct 4, 2005 IP
  6. larysmith711

larysmith711 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Clasione-

Actually you couldn't be more wrong. *sorry* ;) They are increasing there business like crazy. The ads from YPN are above what they would bring in without the publishers.

Even if they give webmasters a big piece of the pie it doesn't cost them too much. We are also talking about a business (PPC) that has huge margins.

I love to hear that they are paying so much. :) I think this will spark good competition for these type of advertising networks. If you are a webmaster it's a win-win.

larysmith711, Oct 4, 2005 IP
  7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Agreed. Competition and higher payouts from similar services are going to do nothing but drive the pay out for publishers through the roof.

Mia, Oct 4, 2005 IP
  8. donttrustthisposter

donttrustthisposter Peon

Best Answers:
    I completely disagree. It actually lowers the pay out for publishers as they have to compete for the publishers money now. And on websmasters it's higher payouts. All competition does is level the playing feild and makes google drop its percentage of the take. :D

donttrustthisposter, Oct 4, 2005 IP
  9. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    And why did you wait a month before trying it out??!!! :confused: Any one who knows what he's doing will try something out ASAP just to see if it works, if it might make them more money. So I take it this was the first day you read YPN threads on message boards??!!! I'm lost!!! :confused: People have been raging about the EPC for weeks now that makes up for the crummy CTR, big time.

Nintendo, Oct 4, 2005 IP
  10. TooHappy

TooHappy Guest

Best Answers:
    Let me verify that Yahoo! is far better for me on all fronts! I've been using this for weeks and it has been consistent in high payouts. There were pages I had that brought the minimum from adsense and are now bringing .75 to dollars per click.

The sites and pages that were paying out big on adsense are now incredibly high! I feel like I did when the program first came out! This is awesome!

Will it last? I doubt that Yahoo will stop paying out big amounts any time soon. In this game, you go in strong and keep going until you reach your goal.

Adsense has been paying less and less every month and support is poor, Yahoo! can not afford to have people saying the program doesn't pay; they will continue to pay out big for a long time coming.

And yes, one day stats are not enough to judge, but ease up on the guy, you rude moron.

TooHappy, Oct 4, 2005 IP
    sachin410 likes this.
  11. PYJAMA

PYJAMA Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe having only "1" "One" site does pose a problem with experimentation.:eek:

-PYJAMA

PYJAMA, Oct 4, 2005 IP
  12. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    He could of easily compaired the earnings of his last few days with the first few days of using YPN! Then he would of known this a month ago!!!

Nintendo, Oct 4, 2005 IP
  13. KingSEO

KingSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    Rude, yes.
    Moron, no.

KingSEO, Oct 4, 2005 IP
  14. sifuhall

sifuhall Active Member

Best Answers:
    Let me add my own experience with YPN.

I have been running it exclusively for nearly a month after running Adsense since it began and I am consistely making 2 - 3 x with YPN.

If this will continue is anyone's guess, but for the moment it is fantastic.

sifuhall, Oct 4, 2005 IP
  15. clasione

clasione Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If I get excepted I'll stick it on atleast one site and test out the hype... :)

clasione, Oct 4, 2005 IP
  16. jeremy860

jeremy860 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wow this thread grew quick

anywayz, i take it back I did put ypn on one of my forums last week and on that site with only average of 8 clicks a day, i made like $2.50 per day on it.

but lastnight before i went to bed, i put ypn one of my more active content sites that usually gets about 40-50 clicks per day and so far today has made $18 on ypn, for my first day having the ads on my content site , the results are amazing, hopefully its the same tommorrow.