1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

1000+ Natural Links, Only 5 Orders Available!

Discussion in 'Services' started by Nestrer, Jun 20, 2007.

Hi,

I will help you to submit websites to 1000+ directories with different anchor titles/descriptions using different IPs. It is a kind of natural link building that Search Engines always like.

Highlights:
    1. 5-10 submission every day, your submission will run for 3-5 months
    2. Up to 1100 different anchor titles, descriptions accepted
    3. I will use different IP for every site

It's something I actually need extra work to do on my spare time – so you can be sure I'll give 100% effort on every one of your orders and won't take it as a chore.

But besides my commitment to directory submission, here are some of the main reasons you should choose me as your directory submitter:

1. Fast Service:
    I will always answer your emails within 24 hours (usually earlier) of receiving them, and I only accept 5 orders. If your order can't been completed for some reason, I will issue a full refund regardless of how many directories I have already submitted.

2. Quality Work:
    When you order from me, you will get 100% manual directory submission to most relevant category of these rated/tested general directories, and I will provide you a report with the list of directories I have ACTUAL submitted to after completion of work.

3. Great Communication:
    Once I take on your order, you will NOT be left in the dark until I am finished. I will keep you up to date on the progress of your order daily and answer any questions / request you may have ASAP!

4. Flexible Options:
    If you like, I can use any custom and tested list. I will use DirectoryCritic's Free General Directory List by default.

5. Reasonable Prices:
    Please check Manual Directory Submission Service From Inetzeal recommended by DirectoryCritic - you can hire me as your submitter for just a fraction of what it would normally cost you.

6. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
    I will treat your sites as my own. I never had any bad comments in the past, I hope to keep things this way.

Looking forward to working with you

Nestrer, Jun 20, 2007 IP
    jdR!pper likes this.
  2. biltd

biltd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you PM me cost and a list of the sites please.

biltd, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  3. Nestrer

Nestrer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi biltd, thanks for your interest, the first buyer will get $10 off! PM replied.

Nestrer, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  4. fear

fear Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    87.5% - 7
    Can you please pm me the details, and pricings. Thanks

fear, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  5. Nestrer

Nestrer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Price lowered to $85 for a full submission to 1112 general free directories of Directory Critic, no discount available.

Beside the standard package, there's a custom submission option priced at $0.08 per submission, e.g. submit to top 550 free directories of Directory Critic sorted by PR for $44 etc.

Note: I will only accept one custom package at a time, and custom package doesn't have this feature:

5-10 submission every day, your submission will run for 3-5 months

P.S. Excuse me, I missed a important word(bolded below) in the sales pitch:
    I will help you to submit websites to 1000+ directories slowly with different anchor titles/descriptions using different IPs. It is a kind of natural link building that Search Engines always like.

P.P.S. This is offered as a feature:
    5-10 submission every day, your submission will run for 3-5 months
    If you don't like it, I will try my best to complete your orders ASAP.

P.P.P.S. If you just want a one day blast, don't use my service!

Nestrer, Jun 21, 2007 IP