1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone selling T-shirts on CafePress?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by andrej, Jun 19, 2007.

I'm going to launch a new niche and I was thinking about monetizing my site in a little different way. I'd like to avoid using obtrusive ads and banners, as everyone would consider my site made just for profit. What I am thinking about is to set up a store on CafePress.com for my site and sell some T-shirts, caps, etc. Of course I'll have to make my site at least a little popular (I know, that's not easy, but I will try). I'm also going to have a mascot designed, so this would be on my CafePress stuff as well. And I think if people like my site (and maybe my mascot, too) and they will check out the store, they might buy an item. It would also be a great promotion of my site.

And what's the best I've found out about CafePress is that you don't need to invest even a penny to manage your store. So that seem great (if it is true).

Do you guys have any experience selling stuff on CafePress?

As for my niche, I prefer to keep it secret now.

andrej, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  2. JKPS

JKPS Guest

Best Answers:
    I trust CafePress more than Google. Timely delivery & secure payments on top of great products (as in quality of fabric & printing) attracts me to CafePress.

My opinion: Go for 'em

JKPS, Jun 19, 2007 IP
    andrej likes this.
  3. quite

quite Peon

Best Answers:
    also try out spreadshirt!!! iv had some good experiences with them.

better than cafepress in my opinion, the quality is superb!!

quite, Jun 19, 2007 IP
    andrej likes this.
  4. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Does Google sell T-shirts like CafePress, too?

Thanks for your suggestion. I didn't know about SpreadShirt. However, I'll probably go for CafePress.

andrej, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  5. depi

depi Active Member

Best Answers:
    CafePress is cool, I own one nice T-shirt from them and I'm also selling some stuff there. Just yesterday I've sold 5 journals, but they are still pending for verification.

If you are a good designer and have some cool ideas then go for it, nothing can be lost there ;-)

depi, Jun 24, 2007 IP
    andrej likes this.
  6. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I've already decided for CafePress. It seems to be really good and what's the best is that it's absolutely free to set up and manage your CafePress store. Thanks for your advice. :)

andrej, Jun 24, 2007 IP