1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Israel - belongs to Jews? your opinion.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Lemon116, May 21, 2007.

?

Do you think about Israel...

Poll closed Jul 20, 2007.
  1. I fully understand and support Israel

46.4%
  2. I understand Israel but I dont support its acts

23.7%
  3. I do not like Israel

18.6%
  4. I do not like Israel and Jews

11.3%
  1. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah and asking for Israel and US help, Gaza has now became Hamastan, and the west bank - Fatahland.

:D Why am I smiling ? now they will ask for 1 state each 1+1=2 2 palestinian states ?!:eek:? NO way! :)

Lemon116, Jun 18, 2007 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Yet another state aside.. i find it completely comical that once Palestinians stop killing Jews, they kill each other. We need a bit more of that to occur in places like Iran/Iraq, etc...

If these guys stick to killing each other, the US will gladly send all the money they need.. :eek:

Mia, Jun 18, 2007 IP
  3. trueindianz.com

trueindianz.com Peon

Best Answers:
    do not be against man!

trueindianz.com, Jun 18, 2007 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Say what? Can you elaborate?

Mia, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  5. lucozade111

lucozade111 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can someone explain why the US is backing Israel? I dont see the connection - is the USA a Jewish state?

There is a theory that Israel has insider info on the US and is using it to blackmail the US into supporting them - why else would the US be so ready to support Israel?

BTW: I have no problem with Jews

lucozade111, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  6. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    no one accused you. do you feel guilty about something?

lorien1973, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    The Jewish state is FREE.. free for Jews, and Arabs alike. Jews don't strap bombs to themselves and blow things up.

If you take time to read the US Constitution you will find a part in there that deals with Democracy. It expresses the duty and importance of the US supporting those countries wishing to be free, and helping to insure that those that are, remain that way.

We are supporting Freedom, not Jews. It's hard for some to grasp that, I know. We just started sending money back to the Terrorist territory of Palestine. Why? They are trying to become free. We have a duty as Americans to support anyone that wants to be free; no matter what they are.

Mia, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  8. lucozade111

lucozade111 Peon

Best Answers:
    To be honest I think a lot of people would love it if the US didnt stick their noses in everything. They clearly have a preference towards Israel over Palestine - when have the Palestinians said they dont want to be free? They do want to be free - of Israel?

Great job in Iraq btw!

And no, I dont feel guilty lorien - I was merely trying to prevent someone getting the idea I was anti-semitist

lucozade111, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  9. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Do you mean like Vietnam, Cambodia, Chile, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Iran, Pakistan... that democratic elected leaders and government were assassinated or were changed by military coup and war? :rolleyes:

The only reason neo-cons and Republicans (who are some of the worst anti-Semites) support Jews and Israel today is because of their money and Israel lobby influence. The day they find that is not worth it any more or they find a better buyer for their services, Republicans will dump them on their ass.

gworld, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  10. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    So they'll be more like you, then? You've used this argument to project your own feelings about Israel and Jews before.

GTech, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  11. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No, I don't sell my support to highest bidder. I have many Jewish friends because I judge people by who they are and not what religion they have and how much money they can pay me. ;)

gworld, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  12. GTech

Best Answers:
    You don't give them any support. Have those *supposed* friends seen some of the vile and hatred you've posted about Israel and Jews in the past?

And you don't judge people in any such manner. The general rule is, no matter what terrorists do, never a bad word. I believe we can all agree on that, given your history.

If a Jew farts in a bistro, you're the first to pounce and good Lord, if a Christian pinches one off, you'll dig up every Catholic related site of hatred you can find. Equally? LMAO!

Now that we've cleared up reality...

GTech, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  13. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    weren't you recently busted in that global pedophile ring?? If so, why are you still here supporting your terrorist buds...after all, you must love the fact they train 12 yr olds.

d16man, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  14. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If I was a pedophile, I would be doing you too like your other "special" friends here. It seems you like it since you just keep changing your special friend and come back for more. Just don't try it with me d16boy, since it is not my cup of tea and anyway you have enough "special" friends. :rolleyes:

gworld, Jun 19, 2007 IP
    d16man likes this.
  15. GTech

Best Answers:
    I still remember the time gworld was enquiring about my ball size. That was freaky :eek:

GTech, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    And in each case the US was called to bail out someone else that created the mess first.

Spoken like a true hypocrite.

Mia, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  17. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are mistaken, it was about lack of it. Don't you use that as the medical reason for not serving your country? :rolleyes:

What a coward talking all the time about the war and support of America while hiding under the bed. :rolleyes:

gworld, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  18. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do not need to know what is your cup of tea, nor what "cup" you drink your tea (are you one of those?) out of...nor do I want to know how you would be "doing me"...

d16man, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    It's just about humpday... That's the day that Gworld begins his one liner, drive by posting fest...

Mia, Jun 19, 2007 IP
  20. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The same thing that you want from your other special friends that you are always kissing their ass for. ;)

gworld, Jun 19, 2007 IP