1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Plz Help : Can't See Where Is The AdSense Code in My AdSense Account.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by iBusiness, Jun 18, 2007.

Hello,

I logged in my AdSense account, but could not locate where is the whole AdSense code which I will paste in my website code.

Plz guide me to that AdSense code, where it is located in the AdSense account.

Tnx ....

iBusiness, Jun 18, 2007 IP
  2. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    CountryBoy, Jun 18, 2007 IP
  3. Aragorn

Aragorn Peon

Best Answers:
    Goto Adsense Account > Adsense Setup > Adsense for Content

In that page customize your ads, click continue and in the last step you can see the ad code.

Aragorn, Jun 18, 2007 IP
  4. anotherchancetosee

anotherchancetosee Guest

Best Answers:
    Don't you guys think its a bit odd that AdSense doesn't let you build a "library" of AdSense code setups that you've created, so if you need to go back and make tweaks you don't have to re-create them over and over.

That's always bugged me. I'd like to create a unit, and give it a decent name, and then it stays on my account till I delete it, but gives me the option of changing it with just a few clicks. I think they'd be able to better prevent people changing the code too, since they could make the AdSense code purely consist of unique identifier(s), and the colors could be picked up on the server side when the ads are generated. That would also mean you could modify your units on the AdSense dashboard and they'd AUTOMATICALLY update on your site(s) without having to modify your site code at all. I dunno - makes sense to me. Please ignore my rant of the day....

anotherchancetosee, Jun 18, 2007 IP
  5. totalmasala

totalmasala Banned

Best Answers:
    Goto Adsense Account > Adsense Setup > Adsense for Content
    customize the code and press next

totalmasala, Jun 18, 2007 IP