1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Save Islam: Another ATTACK by Non-Muslims against our Holy Quran & Islam... :(

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Omar, Jul 23, 2006.

1. kindman

kindman Peon

Best Answers:
    allah said that he will keep our quraan as it is and no one will be able to change it

perhaps some people will try to do that but
    the final place of this "" the true forqan"" will be in the rubbish

kindman, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    So changing the verses that call for killing Christians and Jews is out of the question?

GTech, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  3. mistermix

mistermix Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can keep talking shit but please correct your font.

mistermix, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  4. AAZZ

AAZZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you prove your statement please?

AAZZ, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  5. mistermix

mistermix Active Member

Best Answers:
    Gtech has a link for everything :)

"theres your proof"

6. AAZZ

AAZZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can't find it, because i look forward to see this.

AAZZ, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  7. GTech

Best Answers:
    As a proud infidel, I'm always happy to help out muslims who don't know their faith:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=1276336&postcount=59

Indeed ;) Some people will say anything and never back it up. Sounds familiar, eh?

GTech, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  8. mistermix

mistermix Active Member

Best Answers:
  9. GTech

Best Answers:
    Yep, my link backed up exactly what I said.

GTech, Sep 15, 2006 IP
  10. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    and.........

Grafstein, Sep 16, 2006 IP
  11. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Do you have your comedy act together now?

Blogmaster, Sep 16, 2006 IP
  12. Grafstein

Grafstein Peon

Best Answers:
    bluecollar tv comes to mind,i think he must be larry the cable guy.

Grafstein, Sep 17, 2006 IP
  13. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How did I miss this thread?? It has to be the funniest one yet about the religion of peace and how Christians are out to chop of heads - thats what they are saying right?

debunked, Oct 2, 2006 IP
  14. Mac1956

Mac1956 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are fundamental problems with all religions. Humans are always looking to invent scenarios of an afterlife. All human beings are programmed, like all animals, to survive and yet all of us humans differ from animals in that we must live aware of the fact of our mortality - we will all die. Try imagining being dead - it is not possible. Even when imagining it we can only picture ourselves sleeping - to conjure up death as an imagined experienceis just out of our cognitive reach. We are conscious and consciousness can only imagine itself consciously. However, our imagination is where we all plan to deal with difficult or anxiety provoking possibilities in the future - we plan our survival strategies utilising our ability to picture things that are not in the present. Death however defies us in this. Thus humans tend to strive to take a leap of 'faith', beleive in superstitions, stories invented to help assuage our fears of absolute nothingness in death to feel as if they have power over the future - over thier own death. It is far easier to imagine scenarios that satisfy our greatest hungers in life - for love, acceptance, wealth, the attention of beautiful virgins, peace - than to accept powerlessness inthe face of death. To justify our stances, our stories, our strategies and make our belief systems feel more 'real' then humans recruit others into the story too - we all spend a deal of time trying to persuade others into our points of view - this is one of the ways that groups define themselves, and we believe that the more people say something is true, then it must have 'something in it'. To define borders around our community we then make ourselves 'right' and by default others 'wrong', creating penalties for non-belief and adherence to our tenets, even creating eternal damnation for those who don't get caught in this life - the Roman Catholic fires of eternal damnation for example.

Such belief systems then always sub-divide into communities of people who believe they are more right than another -so not only do we have enmity between belief systems, we also have enmity between factions within the belief system - look a the punishments you guys mete out in the name of God, Yahweh, Allah - the threats and anger you push forward at the world that questions you, the speed of offence you take, the interpretations of evil you weave into your stories about each other - are your gods so vulnerable to the words of people that you need to explode at the slightest criticism into fatwahs, stonings, burning effigies, attacking other people. It is no wonder that people kill each other in the name of religion - and couple themselves with scriptures that are full of violence - the Quran, the Bible, the Gitas all alike in that regard - and yes I have read and re-read them. Buddhism seems to be unusual in this regard to give it its due.

It seems to me that we are all going to die folks - and it is as likely to be 'lights out' as any of the stories any of us choose to anaesthetise ourselves with.

Religion consistently seems to succeed only in creating hell on earth in telling everyone about paradises and hells elsewhere and shaming, humiliating and murdering others who believe otherwise. Look at some of the comments you make to each other in this ongoing forum!

I wonder what would be possible if we ditched ALL religions and interpretations of an afterlife not one of us can honestly claim exists with any certainty at all and put all our energies into creating a heaven on earth for the duration of life we can be sure occurs and are currently sharing - i.e. this one.

In that spirit, love to all - put all the scriptures into museums where might do less damage facilitating human dysfunction - let's live with each other with generosity of spirit and mutual help and respect and when our time comes enter death with an open mind. :)

Mac1956, Jun 18, 2007 IP
  15. Ahmad_Malik

Ahmad_Malik Peon

Best Answers:
    And as a proud Muslim, I always help out people that don't know about my faith. ;)
    This is a bad translation. The real translation is:

Some people also translate it as protectors.
    I hope America and Israel make the rest clear to you. ;)
    And if you think its protectors, Iraq should be your reference. ;)
    Again, bad translation. This is the actual one:

AGAIN BAD TRANSLATION!
    This is the actual one:
    And Islam is the dominating religion because everything in it is the truth and that is why you find Christian priests reverting to Islam. Reverting because that's the true religion of Jesus (PBUH).

Hmmmmm.... Lets look at it in context where Allah is talking about the thousand angels He sent to help the 313 Muslims in war against the 1000 pagans:

Now I don't find anything wrong. Do you?

And if you don't believe me, learn Arabic and confirm for yourself.
    Thank you very much.

Ahmad_Malik, Jun 18, 2007 IP
    lucozade111 likes this.
  16. krakjoe

krakjoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Islam is the 2nd largest religion, chrisitanity is still the world dominating religion.

One minute your book says God comdemns jews, and the next it doesn't, it's all very confusing.....

The truth is muslims do NOT know what it is to reason, there can be no long term peace with a sector of the world hell bent on killing everyone that doesnt worship the same god as them, in the end you will have to go to war with the Christians and the Jews ( most of the free world ), and you will loose, horribly.

krakjoe, Jun 18, 2007 IP
  17. Ahmad_Malik

Ahmad_Malik Peon

Best Answers:
    Islam is the fastest spreading religion because it is the truth. If I explain to you the bases of Christianity, you'll know what I'm talking about. And no one will have answers. But that's not my purpose here. I'm here too remove misconceptions about Islam.

As for the Jews, look at the verse again, God is condemning those Jews who say Ezra is the son of God.

And about the fight you're talking about, Islam does not allow to be the first in war, it allows retaliation only. And if that time comes, God will grant victory the way 313 Muslims beat 1000 pagans with the help 1000 angels. But actually, I don't want a war in the first place. This verse tells us to be friends:

[60:8] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.

:)

18. krakjoe

krakjoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What a lovely sentiment, back to reality though where angels don't actually exist, you'll loose horribly.

Surely the Jews and Christians did start the war by distorting the bible in the first place, see it's far too open to interpretation which is what makes it so dangerous .....

krakjoe, Jun 18, 2007 IP
  19. Ahmad_Malik

Ahmad_Malik Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't want to talk about war. Lets have peace!
    My Quran teaches me to be friends with you. :)

20. Mac1956

Mac1956 Peon

Best Answers:
    What nonsense it is to call anything the 'truth'. There are facts and there is what you believe about them. The way it is could not care a jot about what you beleive about it. While you blind yourself with this idea that you have the truth fixed for all time you can not see the change happening all around you. If such a truth were to be revealed then you would deny it because of your absurd belief that you have already found it. You claim to know the unknowable. This would be fine except that while you and fellow religious advocates of whatever and any religious creed threaten the world with your vague, confused and antiquated belief systems calling them 'right', 'ultimate truth', this claim is used to justify the crimes and counter crimes committed in the names of these man-made notions of prophets and gods, universal answers from ambiguous texts from dubious authorship. You fight small and large 'wars' of your own making thinking that they reflect some separate universal principle of rightness proclaimed hundreds of years ago. Your 'truth' of the mystic beyond is part of an interdependent set of opposing metaphysical notions that have all become politically useful to those who want to play masses of people off against one another. While you fight everyone who casts any doubt on your chosen 'certainty' you have become a pawn in a much larger game. If there is a god, which I doubt, then I fail to see the follproof wisdom in any of these contradictory and labyrinthine teachings - the results of them are to increase the global misery not alleviate it. Each of them is a shifting morality that fits whatever behaviour people collectively adopt to further thier own ends. Religion is man making a god in his own image and likeness - Islam is no exception.

Mac1956, Jun 18, 2007 IP