1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

17 year old girl stoned to death for falling in love with the wrong boy

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by samantha pia, Jun 12, 2007.

1. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    you know what? i'm atheist too. amd in make no bones about saying so. everyone here knows my stand on womens issues and human rights abuse of all mankind, male or female. i'll be banned again, but thats the cost :rolleyes:

so you are openly condemning this act?
    telling Islam its wrong? telling all others it's not acceptable?

they walk among you today

samantha pia, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  2. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your post is a good example of fanaticism. Laws are supposed to protect people, not oppress them. Law is not scripture. If a law doesn't make sense, it's repealed.

eXe, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  3. Thiagoo

Thiagoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Samantha, i hope you don't get banned, don't get me wrong but the people that belive on those stuff won't have their mind changed, they are more addicted to religion than a heavy crack user so it's useless to try to change their mind and it isn't their fault.

Also... if the god of this religion take those people to heaven i will be happy to burn in hell.

Peace xD

Thiagoo, Jun 14, 2007 IP
    eXe likes this.
  4. alaska88

alaska88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Christians/Jews and Muslims share the same god but just use different word according to the language they use,
    So If I say God is great which religion would you say I am?

alaska88, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  5. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Whats the point??
    They were neither Muslims nor Christians/Jews

The Webmaster, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  6. alaska88

alaska88 Peon

Best Answers:

precisely so why are people in this thread keep on mentionning muslims and how awful this religion is?

7. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Ask them....

None!! if everyone puts him on ignore he will left alone posting and reading his own shit...

8. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i'll be banned within the next 6 hours. why? because i'm a woman that pisses male mods off, and Muslim members off too. it's so easy to stone me or if you're a mod. offer me for stoning to the others, to keep the peace.

i offer myself :confused:

i'll be banned, dont you worry, there are a few here that wanna shut me up. and they pay the people that can do it. :rolleyes:

because it is :rolleyes:

samantha pia, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  9. glitto

glitto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh my God, I have no words to say how much sympathy I have for that girl. I have tears in my eyes and my heart beat is very high after seeing this video.

All the people over their are really uneducated. They don't know how BIG sin they are doing by beating a girl and killing her. If she loved someone then you can sit with her and make her understand that what she is doing is not right, you should understand her feelings and treat her sensibly. Killing her is NOT the way of it at all.

I know my words are just nothing because these stupid people will not read us here but all I can say to my readers is that PLEASE don't do so. If you see something like this near you then you should try to stop it. Woman's respect is very high in islam. We should respect woman, should give her love, care, and everything she wants.. but what we are doing? we are killing her? very bad.

May she rest in peace in heaven.

** God! Please guide these people who are not understanding what they are doing.

glitto, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  10. alaska88

alaska88 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is to be noted that the punishment specified for an unmarried person guilty of fornication in the Shari`ah is 100. In the very beginning of Surat An-Nur, it is stated that: (The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment) (An-Nur 24: 2).

As for the punishment specified in the Shari`ah for the married adulterer or adulteress, it is stoning to death. In the Kuwaiti Encyclopedia of Islamic Jurisprudence, we read the following:

Ibn Qudamah wrote: “Muslim jurists are unanimous on the fact stoning to death is a specified punishment for married adulterer and adulteress. The punishment is recorded in number of traditions and the practice of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) stands as an authentic source supporting it. This is the view held by all Companions, Successors and other Muslim scholars...”

11. kafer

kafer Peon

Best Answers:

In this thread I’ve used no sarcasm at all. All I did was to explain their behaviour from a theological point of view. One needs to understand their state of mind and the basis on which they committed such barbaric act with the feeling of joy and justice done.

kafer, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  12. SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal

SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That was probably the rule in stone age. In 21st century?

SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  13. glitto

glitto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I want to request ALL the readers to please pray for this girl :(

My hands are shivering and I can't think of anything else... The blood of that girl is coming infront of my eyes :(

May God take her in Heaven. Ameen

glitto, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  14. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Joe, Calm down..
    Kafer isnt being sympathetic to those murderers..
    While the whole act is fucking barbaric, taking on a wrong guy isnt nice too..

While I do not deny that Muslims do not do such barbaric acts, but in this particular case its wrong to say it was Islam that led the death of girl.

15. SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal

SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In that case, I will be more than happy to be with you in hell.

SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  16. alaska88

alaska88 Peon

Best Answers:

Basically you have to understand it Islam ban people having intimate relationships outside wedlock, so no boy friend/girlfriend allowed other wise no stonnong but 100 lashes to teach them a lesson. Of cours if you are married and you cheat on your wife or husband then thats it you die.Of course if the woman or husband decide to forgive the cheating partner no stonning will happen. Basically marriage is serious stuff , once you are married that's it and if you are not happy with your wife/husband you can always divorce her/him instead of playing the hypocrite behing his/her back.
    And anyway how many people have killed their wife or husband because they cheated on them? and they ended up in prison, At least in islam you won't end up in prison, you can have the cheating bastard/bitch being stonned to death and nothing will happen to you.

17. kafer

kafer Peon

Best Answers:
    So What's your point? What are you trying to explain?

kafer, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  18. alaska88

alaska88 Peon

Best Answers:

so are you saying that it was ok to do it before? why?

19. alaska88

alaska88 Peon

Best Answers:

Which heaven by the way? the muslim or christian one?

20. alaska88

alaska88 Peon

Best Answers:
    so everything is islam is bad are you saying?