1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

*** 10 Established Proxy Topsites for Sale - High Traffic - 90% USA - No reserve! ***

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Sullmoney, Jun 13, 2007.

Hello friends,

I am selling a network of 10 Proxy related Topsites. I have decided to sell these sites separately instead of together as one package. You may still purchase as many of these sites as you wish. My reason for selling is that I am getting out of the proxy business due to time constraints. Proxies are a great way to make a lot of money quickly, but my web hosting business is just taking up too much time lately. I made these sites a few months ago and never got around to properly promote or monotize them. Freeproxysubmit.com is the main reason they have gotten so many members/traffic.

Domains are registered at Godaddy.

I am open to all offers, but take note that these sites will go fast, so the BIN option may be your best bet. I sold a similar site like these ones for $230 just recently.

Every one of these sites will retain a lifetime inclusion in the http://freeproxysubmit.com proxy topsite submission tool.

Buy it Now Prices:

proxzilla.info $130
    proxtoplist.info $90
    proxtop.info $80
    proxylistings.info $110
    topsiteunblock.info $165
    proxdox.info $85
    proxylister.info $110
    proxrox.info $100
    proxlist.info $75
    proxox.info $90

Price for the lot is $750

Revenue Details:

These sites recieve no revenue due to the fact that ads have not yet been implemented. I believe selling banner space would be a good way to earn some money with these sites. I do not use Adsense, so I have no idea how it would perform.
    Traffic Details:

Traffic mostly comes from ad buttons that are placed on other proxy sites. Some traffic comes from type-ins and search engines as well. The traffic screenshots I have provided do include the hits that are from the button that is placed on other proxy sites. I can provide referral screenshots for serious bidders.

Traffic screenshots can be found here:

http://www.proxyo.info/stats/

To place a bid or BIN, please either post below or send me a PM or instant message via MSN or AIM. I am open to all reasonable offers. Thank you.

Good luck and happy bidding!

Sullmoney, Jun 13, 2007 IP
    DidierE likes this.
  2. Jayyyyyyyy

Jayyyyyyyy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how is there such little daily bandwidth usage (around 25 mb) for approx 8-10k uniques?

Jayyyyyyyy, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  3. frank712

frank712 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    are they submitted to proxy.org?

frank712, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  4. Sullmoney

Sullmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't really know what to say about the bandwidth issue. That is what my stats are reporting, take it however you will.

They are not submitted to Proxy.org. After I read about the possible robot hits coming from there, I decided not to submit them. If you have any more questions I will be here for a while.

Thanks.

Sullmoney, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  5. DidierE

DidierE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 8
    PM sent...
    This is a great seller guys, I dealth with him before! :)

DidierE, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  6. bunni

bunni Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll BIN @ $750 - I still need to see better traffic stats, it looks like it's counting everytime a badge loads as a hit, which isn't actually a unique visitor to the site... I'll PM and AIM you...

bunni, Jun 13, 2007 IP