1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Help Please

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by jmul7, Jun 13, 2007.

Hi guys,
    I can't get AdSense to show on my sites! I was originally rejected but since got approved, but the ads won't appear on my site. If anyone could spare a minute, could you please check the source code of www.highpageranks.info to see if I'm doing it right. I would really appreciate it. I've put the provided code in, but nothing happens. And it's the same on my other sites. I know my adsense account is working though, because I get a few cents from the Ad Revenue sharing here on DP, and the ads show on my blogger blog, so I assume I must have made some mistake with the code. Thanks to anyone who takes a look. :)

jmul7, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  2. netjobs

netjobs Banned

Best Answers:
    I can see some popup blowing on your page and I think you should check out your html source code fully..

netjobs, Jun 13, 2007 IP
    jmul7 likes this.
  3. jmul7

jmul7 Peon

Best Answers:
    The popup is because I'm temporarily using a free host. I have checked the source code, but can't find any problems with the adsense html

jmul7, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  4. rcj662

rcj662 Guest

Best Answers:
    Some free web hosting sites block adsense ads on thier site. They might not allow the code to work.

Try finding another affiliate program and add it to your site. See if code works. I would also make sure to try a program that does not use javascript. I think sites block it so it blocks adsense and other programs.

rcj662, Jun 13, 2007 IP
    jmul7 likes this.
  5. jmul7

jmul7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh right, never thought of that. I can't find it in their TOS but I'll try another program and see if it works. Thanks

jmul7, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  6. jakomo

jakomo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

You should have your our hosting to use Adsense, remember only you can have 3 adsense blocks.....

jakomo, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  7. netjobs

netjobs Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't think so, you can use it on free hosting as well, but few free hostings have problems like above..

netjobs, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  8. jmul7

jmul7 Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you mean?

jmul7, Jun 13, 2007 IP
    rcj662 likes this.