1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New customer service survey

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by d16man, Jun 12, 2007.

I had contacted customer service about a month ago...today I received a survey in my inbox to fill out...did anyone else get it?

d16man, Jun 12, 2007 IP
    Toopac and Will.Spencer like this.
  2. guidyy

guidyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I got two last week
    Don't know if it's the same.

guidyy, Jun 12, 2007 IP
  3. seofire

seofire Peon

Best Answers:
    yep, got it too. do you think it's too intrusive.

seofire, Jun 12, 2007 IP
  4. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure...I filled it out, and then got another one in my mailbox...I'm not going to do another one unless they call me. I think it is good that they are doing them, but I think it would be better if they would listen to their publishers and just fix the ads.

d16man, Jun 12, 2007 IP
    Toopac likes this.
  5. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I got 2 of them as well.

I didn't fill them out....

I've heard of at least 2 publishers who expressed their opinions and concern for the service they received and their accounts were terminated within a month. 1 is even a member here on DP if I recall correctly.

A coincidence perhaps but them filling out the questionaire could also have brought their account into teh spotlight momentarily and got it terminated.

GeorgeB., Jun 12, 2007 IP
  6. mediautra

mediautra Peon

Best Answers:
    I got 3 in my inbox 2 weeks after I got banned...to STEAMED to even fill them out...!!...The nerve...

-Joey

mediautra, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  7. karagold

karagold Peon

Best Answers:
    the surveys are useless. its not like they have ever taken one piece of advice from their publishers. the whole point of having a beta test is for publishers to give ypn feedback on what improvements need to be made and what needs to be fixed to make a better program for everyone. we scream and complain about targetting and instead of fixing the most MAJOR problem in their platform (for the last year), they introduce smartpricing and terminate publishers for non converting (non targetted) ads. and its not like smartpricing technology is a simple task. if you think about it, this is a very complicated analysis feature, which i have no doubt they will also fumble with for the rest of the year.

everyday i make less with ypn. not because they pay me less but because i give them less. its my traffic, my sites and i dont have to settle for anyone. i still make some great money with ypn but they arent going to make even half of the fortune i made them last year. everytime you complain about ypn, remember who has the control. its your traffic.

lol - someone should organize a strike of ypn. my dad always said that in business if you want to hurt someone or make a point, hit them where it hurts most... their bank accounts.

karagold, Jun 13, 2007 IP
  8. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No matter what you say - you will get the same Canned PR response.

So whats the point?

internetmarketingiq, Jun 22, 2007 IP