1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anti-War 100,000 - Pro-War 400

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by gworld, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Design Agent

Design Agent Peon

Best Answers:
    Once again we willy the wally takes this line:
    Islamic Paradise? Yeah Everyone in Sudan is dying to get out.

and responds with this:

Wait... the U.S. is awful. It's terrible here. People are lining up by the hundreds... no... the thousands... no... the millions to escape to free Canada.

So the Sudanese cant be happy in their country without it meaning the US is terrible ?

Willy Willy are your balls blocking your vision ? Speech browsers are quite good these days you know ;)

Design Agent, Sep 27, 2005 IP
  2. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Design Agent:

Are you OK? You appear to be completely irrational.

Once again, I must ask if you are drinking or under the influence of a mind-altering chemical.

You seem to take random sentences and connect them together like just so many mismatched Lego blocks.

Please re-read this thread until you are sober.

If you are not under the influence, you may require the assistance of a psychiatric professional. Please, seek professional help.

Will.Spencer, Sep 27, 2005 IP
  3. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    It's DP dumbass.

Henny, Sep 27, 2005 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  4. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to add that there are much longer threads and that it doesn't matter how many people are reading a thread it doesn't necessarily relate to a lot of posting. IamNed is a dumbass on many levels, but he does help increase the length of threads with his poignant one sentence posts that he drops much like a horse dropping excrement everywhere he goes.

Hodgedup, Sep 27, 2005 IP
  5. palespyder

palespyder Psycho Ninja

Best Answers:
    <sarcasm> IamNed is a Scholar and I will be damned if I stand....not sit around while you badmouth him. </sarcasm>

Truth is Ned, your an idiot and noone cares what you think, do, or say. We all pray for a day when you do something bad enough to get yourself banned. So if you would be so kind as to get yourself banned, that would be super....thanksssss

palespyder, Sep 28, 2005 IP
    Crazy_Rob likes this.
  6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Quote:

Leaving the house for work each day has become a matter of turning the key and consigning one's fate to God, said Jassim Mohammed, 41, a Karrada merchant who has lost two of his closest friends and one of his lighting shops in car bombings since the Americans came.

"Now in Iraq, no one and nothing can protect you but that. Every morning you kiss them goodbye," Mohammed said, referring to his wife and children, "because you don't know if you will be back or not. Everyone in Iraq does that now."

In Karrada this summer, Mohammed and the neighborhood watched as American soldiers on patrol grew irritated at an Iraqi who had left his car in the street to run inside a store on an errand, blocking their armored convoy.

The Americans took one of the empty plastic water bottles they use to relieve themselves when on patrol, Mohammed said. When the Iraqi driver ran out to move his car, an annoyed American plunked him with one of the refilled bottles and rolled on, Mohammed said.

"He started crying," Mohammed said of the Iraqi driver, humiliated in front of the neighborhood.

Mohammed, who said he had been one of the happiest people in Karrada to see the Americans when they came in April 2003, retrieved the bottle and handed it to the weeping man.

"I said, 'Give this to the Iraqi government,' " Mohammed said. " 'Tell them this is the sovereignty the Americans have brought us.' "

"We used to have electricity," said Emad, the university student. "We used to have water."

"Entertainment," interrupted Emad Mahdi, a driver for a government ministry who was with her.

"We used to be able to walk in the streets with our heads high, not afraid," Emad said. What happened in New Orleans -- the contrast between official words and deeds -- should give the world a better idea of the U.S. performance in Baghdad, she said.

Occupation dims Baghdad life- The Washington Post

Zman,

it seems the poor Iraqis bastards just don't get it that they should be excited and happy that they are occupied. :rolleyes:

gworld, Sep 28, 2005 IP
  7. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:

It seems the terrorists should be happy that you say such things. :rolleyes:

zman, Sep 28, 2005 IP
  8. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I know, life was so great when Saddam was in power :rolleyes: They must really miss the good ole days :D

Blogmaster, Sep 28, 2005 IP
  9. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Your comment as usual got nothing to do with posting. If you read my posting, I didn't say it, the people in Iraq have said these things and a reporter from Washington post has reported it and it is on msnbc site.
    Do you mean washington post and msnbc is terroris supporter too? may be you like to put them in prison too without any trial?

didn't you say that these people were suppose to be happy and excited because they were occupied?:rolleyes:

gworld, Sep 28, 2005 IP
  10. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    The sad thing is- MANY OF THEM DO! :(

Did you guys read that article gworld posted? It's pretty interesting.

Crazy_Rob, Sep 28, 2005 IP
  11. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Where you in Iraq before the war? Did you travel to Iraq after the war? How do you know how the life was before or how it is now? Do you have any sources that proves the life was worse before the occupation?
    It seems you think that you know how the life was and how it is now in Iraq and how people should feel but people who are actually living there don't know it. :rolleyes:

gworld, Sep 28, 2005 IP
  12. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I believe I know human nature enough to know that people don't like to be oppressed. Unless you're trying to say that Iraqui's would be genetically different than the rest of mankind ...

13. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    That statement right there tells me to ignore anything you ever say regarding these topics.

Thanks for the heads-up! :D

Crazy_Rob, Sep 28, 2005 IP
  14. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    Do you guys think the people in Iraq had it better under saddam, then the people in sudan, or liberia have it now, or do you think it was worse.

ferret77, Sep 28, 2005 IP
  15. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Since I get accused of racism I thought I turn things around for once.

16. Design Agent

Design Agent Peon

Best Answers:
    As ever another political post by MD with open eyes.

No, it was hard then for the majority and easier for the minority.

Please search: Sunni , Shia

Now it has been reversed.

Add "insurgents", US and UK soldiers, Tanks, plans, bombs, food, support, infrastructure development, aid.

Take away mad pissed off dictator, army of loyal followers, nasty chemical weapons, oil, civil liberties, pride

So, with the whole "they were happier then and happier now" The most happy Iraqis probably dont live there and havent done for 20 years. I wouldnt want to live under EITHER situation.

Design Agent, Sep 28, 2005 IP
  17. zman

zman Peon

Best Answers:

Now ask yourself that question. You were there? You know because?

You're supporting the wrong side and it is clear as day.

zman, Sep 28, 2005 IP
  18. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    They have a chance to turn things around now, before they were simply stuck.

19. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I know because I READ what people in IRAQ are saying. I know because I see the picture of DEAD on the TV. I know because I see pictures of BURNED or AMPUTATED CHILDREN by laser guided missile.

gworld, Sep 28, 2005 IP
  20. Design Agent

Design Agent Peon

Best Answers:

Mike,

WE ARE THE ONES WHO PUT, GAVE AND LEFT SADDAM IN POWER.

When we decided he wasnt corporative enough we binned him.

The reason why that happend, both Gtech and Gworld can give you solid arguments for.
    When you make political comments, to anyone that knows a little, you instantly potray yourself as being extremely ignorant on the topic. Im not trying to say you are not a nice guy, or a good seo. I dont question any of that. So, dont take it offensively, Im trying to stop that regular taste of sole in your mouth ;)

But it is SO clear that you are making comments on things you dont really have that much interest in, knowledge about or care for.

If you hear me explaining how to deal with an SQL leak it will sound exactly the same.

Errr... just plug it.

See my point ?

Design Agent, Sep 28, 2005 IP