1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I make $50,000/mo myspace marketing. Want your help!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by lsample20, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsample20

lsample20 Guest

Best Answers:
    No response about my video response I guess eh?

You don't think I know I don't have to host a video on youtube? You must have missed the point in my other post where I said,

"I'll try again. If not...I'll just host it myself."

I think that I conveyed my message just fine and in a personable manner bluebloxer. I was looking more for the advice of some seasoned internet marketers who are making big money as well.

EGS - I do want a little pocket change. The whole point here is that I'm developing a product that is going to be sold. That is the idea here, I wanted some feedback as I develop the product. As...I plan to ask about information delivery, and provide some content to get feedback.

Surely you don't think I plan on just laying out an exact blue-print of my business for everyone to see for free. Now that would NOT make sense. I am not going to do this for free. To be worth my time at this point, I obviously have to make a nice amount of money from my efforts.

But...there will still be some free content that I guarantee you won't get anywhere else! :)

lsample20, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  2. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:

Yea - Yea ---- go sell an ebook :)

sundaybrew, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  3. blueboxer

blueboxer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I make big money online as well. Not $50k that you claim to make, but I make serious money.

Glad to hear you have a plan, now you need to have someone you trust and someone who knows what their talking about to review it. I'm sure they will have some suggestions and changes for you to make.

I know I would!

You just get to offensive and your not understanding how to use the reviews to your best interest!

blueboxer, Jun 9, 2007 IP
    sundaybrew likes this.
  4. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    I agree. I mean you asked for a review,

What did you expect.......all roses and Candy..

The fact that you are responding the way you are just shows how "green" you are to marketing.....

You ask for a review and then when you hear something you don't like you make videos to defend yourself ...

So Unprofessional....

I at least hope you learn from this thread......

EGS likes this.
  5. lsample20

lsample20 Guest

Best Answers:
    Yea blueboxer that is a big part in building credibility. I am already in contact with a few big names who are interested in what is going on. There will be a lot of review copies going out to these guys, so they will be able to endorse it.

Also, there will be some "case studies" (I hate that term) with some well-known forum members. That should help ease the skepticism. I have had sooo many pm's from guys who are wanting to try my product for free and give a review on it. I'm talking to a few respected members of multiple forums about this possibility.

Now, the fact that I am responding the way I am should show a little bit of far-sight* on my part. Every time there is controversy or a negative objection, there are probably a lot of other people who are thinking the exact same thing.

If I can respond to the best of my ability with a good, honest answer to your objections...that is good marketing for two reasons in my opinion.

1 - It gets people interested and provides some publicity if you will
    2 - I am helping to answer people's objections and questions

I can't really see how that could be bad. If it turns anyone off, those are people I'm not going to sell to anyway and should be a very small minority. If you are willing to turn away from a product because the owner is trying his best to answer objections in an honest way, well, I think you are really missing the boat.

Oh...working on some more proof of income videos right now :)

OK guys, I just uploaded another proof of income video to the blog. That is the only one I'll be able to do today, so look for another one tomorrow morning.

I don't know of anyone else that has ever gone to the lengths that I have to prove income. I hope that it pays off.

www.spacemillions.com

Oh...and give it just a bit. Youtube is still processing the video.

lsample20, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  6. punn3301

punn3301 Peon

Best Answers:
    Luke Sample.....???

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2007/02/12/google-dragged-in-to-piracy-spat/

http://money.aol.com/news/articles/_a/google-accused-of-benefiting-from-piracy/20070212062809990001

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9012402&intsrc=hm_list

Dude, you started a website(websites) that promised to tell people how to pirate movies and music for free.....:eek:

Maybe you need your "MySpace Millions" course to be a success so you can pay those hefty attourney bills?

Here's the thing I've never understood - Why would someone making $50k a month on MySpace or in some other business sell their secrets for $97?

It just doesn't make sense.

If someone is making $50k a month and "living the life" why, why, why would they ever sell their secrets? And why for $100 or so? Why not $10,000? Or $15,000?

It just doesn't make sense, and it never will.

punn3301, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  7. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:

Oh is this the same LUKE SAMPLE

The defendants in the case, Brandon Drury and Luke Sample, said in sworn statements that Google representatives offered them credit to buy advertising on Google's search engine. They also said Google supplied them with keywords, including terms such as "bootleg movie download," "pirated," and "download harry potter movie," which boosted traffic to their sites, according to people familiar with the case. In court filings, both men deny any wrongdoing.

8. funkymario

funkymario Notable Member

Best Answers:
    All i can say to the OP is : Wrong business tactics and Wrong Place where to start poromoting your "get rich quick product", you need to target People with a lot of dreams and very little knowledge which is not the case of Digitalpoint Members ;)

funkymario, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  9. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:

Well said - Millions On Myspace :)

10. funkymario

funkymario Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yep lol, those are a very good example :D

funkymario, Jun 9, 2007 IP
    sundaybrew and Pammer like this.
  11. sitedesigner

sitedesigner Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,

I have been a DP member for quite a long time. I do a lot more interaction at sitepoint than on here, however, I do read tons of posts and lurk here much more than post.

I don't know Luke Sample personally, but let me just ask you guys why you are being so skeptical?

If you have any experience with myspace marketing, you know that it can easily be a one man job to make 5 figures a month. From the short conversation I have had with Luke, he runs a one man show with his myspace marketing. That being said, you guys are completely missing the point of spacemillions. Luke Sample wants to expand his network of contacts and people he knows and works with. He is looking for other people who, like himself, run one man shows, or even at that, run a marketing system with a few people, to network together, learn a little bit from each other, and help one other by benefitting the other. The product he plans to launch isn't even close to being done yet. Even so, these videos that he is making is to give a down to earth preview of what is to come.

Of course he's not a perfectionist. You can pick apart his videos till the cows come home. But if you wipe away the skeptic body suit that you jump into everytime you see a "make millions fast!" scenario and really take a look at what he's trying to you, then maybe you might understand. He wants to get as many people interested as possible from the beginning. Then those who really show a lot of interest, he plans to take up as an apprentice ship and show them how to do it. For the dedicated successful few, he wants to get to know better, network with, and show that select few all the secrets he knows. Although he might benefit some from product sales and such, the more important part is this long term business model that he is going after.

If you continue to fail to recognize where this DP member is coming from, then you won't understand his scoop and it will completely fly over your heads. An opportunity that most don't ever come by or see because the "big players" never want to get down to earth with all of us average players and help everyone else out.

That being said, I think we should give a bit more credit to Luke and his efforts. I really look forward to seeing what he will offer and how he can prove everyone wrong here. Has the web master community really dinged up the reputation of "get rich" ebooks? You betcha! I think Luke wants to change that. Anyways, good luck to you Luke, I will keep tabs on your blog :)

sitedesigner, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  12. rayofshadow

rayofshadow Member

Best Answers:
    not interesting, many website like yours.
    are you realy make $50k a month? im not sure :D

rayofshadow, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  13. stickycarrots

stickycarrots Peon

Best Answers:
    your doing a good job thanks for all your help :)

stickycarrots, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  14. slinkey1

slinkey1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You know, the people that share how much money they make from myspace get C&Ds all the time. Also, if you were a real myspace markerter making that much, why would you share that information with anyone else? No offence, but I believe this is just another scam.

slinkey1, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  15. prestige00

prestige00 Peon

Best Answers:
    I second what sitedesigner had to say. Luke, I really don't know why you have to prove anything to anybody. Like I've said before, a few of you are bashing (and you folks are bashing) but when you are trying to market a product, it is not easy and it won't be perfect at first. It's through trial an error you get to learn from, and become successful.

If you have a solid business plan that is working than there is no doubt you will make a substantial amount of success. That goes with anything in life. C'mon guys give Luke a break and seriously comment on his efforts as he is obviously and honestly trying. And not give false assumptions, claim it's a "get rich scheme", and what not.

To blueboxer and sundaybrew, take a look at some of your past posts on this thread, how is statements like "yea..yea..go sell an ebook" going to help anybody in their success. How is that reviews? You guys are ridiculous. Give helpful tips or just not comment at all. I also don't know Luke personally but I've exchanged some pm's with Luke over at another forum and here, and from following different posts that he has, he clearly has knowledge in this marketing niche. Why? BECAUSE HE IS DOING IT?

Let me ask a question. How many of you have expertise in myspace marketing and how many of you are doing it? I really believe the ones that are skeptics are the ones that don't even know a damn thing about myspace or not even enough to even make the amount stated. When it comes to myspace everyone is so fast to jump on the assumption wagon. If you really understand the amount of people there is on myspace and not worry about the "spams", with the right strategy you are bound to make money. Look at it this way, Google, you have got to agree that there is spamming of some sort that has been going on for years. Adsense arbitrage, ppc, duplicate content, irrelevant keywords, ppc bidding, black hat SEO, etc. but all have made thousands even millions due to endless improvements of strategies and efforts by webmasters. That is why Google consistently updates. Just like myspace, it is a world of opportunity and matched with the right system, the potential is limitless.

Sorry for the long post but reading this thread has kinda got me irritated. I'm also looking forward to what Luke has to offer and how he will prove many wrong. For his efforts in trying to show you proof, he doesn't have to show nothing to you all. But he decides and wants to show, even with all the criticism. With that kind of attitude of dedication and commitment to endure, and never give up is something that you folks should take a look at. Those are signs of a good and hard working business man.

Anyways Good luck to you Luke and your efforts, I wish you all the success. I will be sure to keep tabs on your blog.

Rick

prestige00, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  16. Pastorsinlot

Pastorsinlot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please can I be your student.

Pastorsinlot, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  17. punn3301

punn3301 Peon

Best Answers:
    Listen, I don't doubt that money can be made on MySpace.

It's a huge community, and a huge community of "stupid" people at that, marketing to that crowd is almost too easy at times.

Lots of people are making big chucks of change on MySpace, I don't doubt that. I don't even doubt that someone with the right system and software might be able to pull off $50k a month as just a one man operation.

What I don't understand is why someone would be SO EAGER to sell that information off to others for, what $97 or so???

That just doesn't make sense.

All I know is that if I were making $50k a month just on MySpace, and it was really simple to do, I would hire a couple of people to help me duplicate it, and start pulling in a cool $100K or $150K or $200K a month.

I wouldn't turn around and sell all my secrets for a couple of bucks.

If I did decide to sell them it would be for thousands of dollars, to only a select few.

I wouldn't be out on all the marketing forums trying to drum up sales for my new product.

I'd be duplicating the system and teaching those with fat pockets how to do what I'm doing for a hefty fee, probably to the highest bidder.

Add to that the fact that a simple Google search shows that this guy already has a history that you'd have to say is a little "shady", and it's really tough to get behind this product.

I don't doubt that $50k a month on MySpace is possible.

I just doubt that anyone truly making $50k a month on MySpace would turn around and sell that info in the ebook format, or information product format.

Why waste the time?

Also all these posts about this product just have a hint of "desperate" written on them. No offense, but I can't be the only one to have noticed that, right?

punn3301, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  18. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    3 Cheers:D:D:D for punn3301

I agree completely,

This part is my favorite , "why not hire and duplicate"

Exactly......why not hire your wife, brother, neighbor etc

Just think you and your neighbor could be making a cool 50k a month drinking beer while surfing myspace..

How could life be better?

Why sell the secret recipe .......

19. blueboxer

blueboxer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have to agree.

I have everything he has and I make great money online. If I ever offered my secrets for sale and people refused to listen. Oh well, its their problem.

He is trying to make people believe him. Why? Who knows. Why should he care, he already has the cash.

I haven't look into his history. I really don't care. I was offering suggestions based on his videos and his posts, not his past.

Since the first time I read this thread I was willing to lend him a hand in marketing his product. (Sent him a private message)

I have been in his shoes a few times, and I know how it feels. But he needs to learn to take honest opinions from people. Its a fact of life. Most people are not bashing him, but (indirectly, I know) showing him ways to improve on his marketing.

If he makes $50k per month, good for him. I am happy with what I make. I wasn't going to purchase the product whether it cost $5 or $100, it doesn't interest me. I was only posting on this thread to offer my educated opinions and reviews.

blueboxer, Jun 9, 2007 IP
  20. temujin

temujin Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you give out like 10 free copies , to start off. Cause I think it'd be better to hear how well your program performs from other people.

Oh yeah btw , if you make 50k a month , why don't you buy a lamborghini ?

temujin, Jun 9, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.