1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bounce Rates?

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by natekapi, Jun 6, 2007.

Obviously a site is not going to have a 0% bounce rate, but I just got thinking about my bounce rate. What is a decent bounce rate and what is considered a high bounce rate? I have services where everything is typically done on the home page, so I'm guessing that increased my bounce rate significantly, since people just do what they need to and then leave.

natekapi, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  2. tecolote

tecolote Peon

Best Answers:
    I´m not sure about this really, but I guess it really depends where the traffic is coming from, traffic from stumbleuppon tends to have a very high bounce rate, as opposed to the traffic you get from targeted advertising like adwords which should have lower bounce rates, a lot lower, then there´s the direct traffic that should have even lower bounce rates.

Combining everything, my site has about a 35% bounce rate.

tecolote, Jun 7, 2007 IP
  3. natekapi

natekapi Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm seeing like a 55%-65% bounce rate on one of my sites, but I'm guessing it could be because almost everything is done on my index page. Even form submits are posted back to the index page.

natekapi, Jun 7, 2007 IP