1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap links.

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Roman, Sep 25, 2005.

No I am not selling links, just an idea.

xxhttp://gobuble.com is a bubble site. You buy a bubble, when it moves to the top of the list it bursts and you get your money back + a set %.

Nice thing is most bubbles can be bought for $.10 and you get to enter anchor text and a link. There are 100's of different bubbles to buy on, some even have PR.

Any opinions on this?

Roman, Sep 25, 2005 IP
  2. younghistorians

younghistorians Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some bubbles move to fast to be counted by Google...others are so full of spam links it's not worth having your link in their midst.

Plus, bubbles are technically illegal.

younghistorians, Sep 25, 2005 IP
  3. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:
    Based on the assumption incoming links can't hurt you, you then don't think it's worth $.10?

Thanks

Roman, Sep 25, 2005 IP
  4. Dr.Dixler

Dr.Dixler Guest

Best Answers:

Yes, it is worth to buy them.

BTW: If anybody can help me too? Who knows a fast and realy cheap domainhoster specilized for .it, .ch or .fr domains please email me, because these domains have the highest PageRank in there as far as I recognized and nobody can afford them-it seems. :idea:

Dr.Dixler, Sep 26, 2005 IP