1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GasPrediction.com & GasPredictions.com

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by coyote_tls, Jun 3, 2007.

Just picked these two up, gas issue is growing more than ever. I thought these might work great as a blog or something similar..appraisal is very much appreciated, also any idea for dev.
    GasPrediction.com & GasPredictions.com
    Thanks!

coyote_tls, Jun 3, 2007 IP
  2. jakomo

jakomo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wow, these domains are great :) more for the time that comming. Maybe you could create a site where you can compare every week, the gas price around the most important gas station, and you can create a directory about gas stations where people can save money, of course you need to work researching info everyweek, but well it is just an idea..

jakomo, Jun 3, 2007 IP
  3. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    Gas Predictions would be the one that would have a higher value out of the two :)

Excellent domain and GREAT potential for development. What you can do is provide daily predictions to various populated states about gas prices, if you can do this, I see great potential in your site!

According to seobook's tool your keyword is searched 203 times a month.. (US traffic) which is quite weak.. my appraisal would be low - mid XX for the moment, however it will be worth much much more once developed!

8everything, Jun 3, 2007 IP
    coyote_tls likes this.
  4. coyote_tls

coyote_tls Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your appraisals, rep. added

5. lipps46

lipps46 Peon

Best Answers:
    I know that many people are looking at sites that show the current gas prices at the stations in their neighborhood.

It might be quite a chore to update this information each day, but it you have the resources then I think it would be a good site to dev and I think you could get quite a few hits. As far as resale for undev. I must agree it may be mid xx. But I have often been proved wrong

lipps46, Jun 3, 2007 IP
    coyote_tls likes this.
  6. coyote_tls

coyote_tls Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks lipps46, considering dev. just trying to decide the best route to go, rep added.

7. muki007

muki007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think if gas prices keep going like this, you can definately bank on this somehow . Good luck !

muki007, Jun 3, 2007 IP
  8. htmlindex

htmlindex Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would value it up to Low $xx with GasPredictions.com as the best one.

htmlindex, Jun 4, 2007 IP