1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Busvertiso.com

Discussion in 'Websites' started by save-a-family, Jun 2, 2007.

Hello everybody,

I would really appreciate a review of busvertiso.com, an advertising website I launched 12 hours ago. The site offers online and outdoor advertising spots for webmasters and small business owners. We are planning a tour around 100 cities in the US in a bus specially made for advertising those who buy spots with us in a way never done before.

Please review the site and let me know the following:

1. Do you understand the concept?
    2. Is the content clear? If not, what needs to be made clearer?
    3. Does the FAQ section answer all your questions?
    4. What do you think of the site's download speed? Is it good, bad, acceptable? Please list your location as well.

Thank you very much. A green rep will be given for everybody who reviews it.

save-a-family, Jun 2, 2007 IP
  2. diarmuid

diarmuid Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, I've just looked through the site, and I've got to say I really like it.
    I understand the concept, the idea is relativley complex, however I think that the content on your site explains it quite well; so yes, the content is definetly quite clear and easy to understand.
    The FAQ's are all useful and do make it very easy to understand the idea, the information there is also very useful.
    I didn't have any problem with the download speed, it downloaded in under 5 seconds, which is probably below the average time for one of my downloads, and I'm in the UK, so if you are hosting in Spain, we are quite close.

I've got to say, if I had the money available and something worth advertising, I would definetly consider it.
    Hope that helps.

diarmuid, Jun 2, 2007 IP
    save-a-family likes this.
  3. save-a-family

save-a-family Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you Galatasary and diarmuid for your inputs.

Diarmuid, thank you very much for taking the time to review the content. You are right, the idea is a bit complex, which is why I wanted to know if it is easy to understand by someone getting introduced to the site for the first time. Your download speed is similar to mine. The site is hosted in the US, and I was told that we in Europe actually download it slower, so being acceptable for you is good a sign.

If you ever think of buying a spot, let me know and I will give you a 50% discount. :)

Anybody else? I would really appreciate any help or opinion.

save-a-family, Jun 2, 2007 IP