1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

All about Illigal Drugs and rehab. Please review my new website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Jeehan, Jun 2, 2007.

I am a newby and this is my first site. so i need suggestions.

Please review my website and tell me how to get more traffic.

http://www.drugfreelife.co.nr

Jeehan, Jun 2, 2007 IP
  2. diarmuid

diarmuid Peon

Best Answers:
    Your website appears to be missing a header image mm_health_photo.jpg isn't displaying on my computer and it just has the alt text of header image. Despair.jpg is also slightly pixellated, you would be much better off, resizing the picture properly in photoshop or gimp, than attempting to resize it with your img tag. The centre grey column, appears to be a little bit out of link with the rest of your colour scheme, you go from green and orange to grey and it doesn't appear to quite match. On the right hand columns, the grey text underneath the news stories is slightly hard to read, because of its colour, and the final thing, the google search box, being white doesn't fit in with the green all around it.

Well thats everything I could possibly find a fault with. Other than those things, I have to admit, I really liked the site, and the content appears the be thorough and well thought through. I really like the orange on link hover, it really works well, there was one link, which I found didn't work, the one on methamphetamine rehab. Overall I really like the site, and think it could really do well!

To get more traffic, you need to make google realise your sites worth, and to do that, you need to get other relevant sites to link to your site. There are also many directories around, to which you can submit links and then this should boost your page rank.

I hope some of that helped, if you have any more questions, please ask!

diarmuid, Jun 2, 2007 IP
    8everything likes this.
  3. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    A few suggestions
    - change your comic sans font to arial or verdana instead (it'll make it look more professional)
    - the two banners on top do not load at all..
    - Add some spacing between your text and the edge of your tables for your right and left panels
    - Don't use grey on the left and right area (makes it hard to read)

8everything, Jun 2, 2007 IP