1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just bought AdSenseSystem ($49) and...

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by my44, Sep 22, 2005.

1. my44

my44 Peon

Best Answers:
    Already emailed the "owner" by the name of CETIN HAKIMOGLU (sounds Turkish) and also emailed ClickBank.

For some reason, his website, he never mentions his name. Probably unsure about how people would take him. Going by the name of Joel Comm or Richie Stevens sound more appropriate, HAHA

my44, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  2. rdmedia

rdmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Always buy eBooks thru ClickBank, some offer up to 90-day return policy... so far I've used in in 9 of 10 cases.

rdmedia, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  3. my44

my44 Peon

Best Answers:
    But the refund, isn't ClickBank need to consult the e-book owner before refunding the e-book?

my44, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  4. my44

my44 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm, I seem to be doing quite *OK* with my web articles on AdSense tricks and such. It won't pay my mortgage and I don't really aim for that anyways.

my44, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I'm going to have to stick with $0.00.

Sorry man. :cool:

Will.Spencer, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  6. my44

my44 Peon

Best Answers:
    The thing is, when I spent my time reading Joel Comm's and this *Turkish* guy e-books, 90% of the contents I have seen before on blogs, forums and web articles.

I thought to myself, why am I doing this? I already have 3 websites and growing. I've known most of the basic things to get AdSense going.

And I surely have my own tricks and tips that I can put into a website myself. And live on the AdSense of it.

my44, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  7. alext

alext Active Member

Best Answers:
    Although people here are saying this is all available for free, you do have to spend the time looking for it. Then evaluating if the free advice is worth anymore than what you paid for it.

What a book / guide could offer to make itself worth paying for is time savings and an "authority voice". Collecting even free info takes time and for the inexperienced difficult to separate the good from the bad.

alext, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  8. my44

my44 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would do the tips-and-tricks for free because I adhere to the pre-selling concept. I'd like my visitors to warm up to my contents and gracefully click on my AdSense.

my44, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  9. rdmedia

rdmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    No they have a "no questions asked" refund policy.

rdmedia, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  10. Ch-Nauman

Ch-Nauman Active Member

Best Answers:

my44 i thought you were an adsense guru out here having 114 posts ,never thought you would blow away your precious bucks to such tricky scamers! This forum is the best source of info for any newbie as well as matures .Remember this Newtons law of adsense success " making money with adsense is directly proportional to the sum of hard work and experiments

experiments + hardwork= thousands of $$$ with adsense

^^^Please dont mind but i love my english:D

Ch-Nauman, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  11. Eric Giguere

Eric Giguere Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not saying it doesn't pay anything, but it's not at the high end of the scale when compared to other topics. Generally speaking, techie stuff pays worse that broader consumer stuff. But this is true of most things....

Eric Giguere, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  12. my44

my44 Peon

Best Answers:
    Not a guru! Just signed up with AdSense in June 2005.

There's a long story why I bought the $49 thingy. The Joel Comm thingy, the cost was split in half, because a friend of mine bought it and we shared the reading.

my44, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  13. IamNed

IamNed Peon

Best Answers:
    Joel Cumm is worse than the adsensesystem.com guy. Joel rubs his adsense success in yourface. Its like wow you earn a gazzilioon dollars and hold a big check..good for you ...

Guys who are making real money don't sell ebooks nor do they use adsense. They do deals...think real estate underwriting ipo's ect.

IamNed, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  14. my44

my44 Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't say his info is a total useless. But a lot of repeated stuff that we all know already. And $97 for that? LOL - I blame my friend who fell into his trap and we ended up $97 shorter.

my44, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  15. Epica

Epica Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Eric

You're asking the wrong people. PIONEERGOLD is right about selling sand in the desert, and water to a drowning man...but take that water to a man in the desert, or help a drowning man make it to sandy shores...and you've got a winning business model.

Business success is all about identifying, and fulfilling your markets need.

This probably isn't the proper market to test the percieved value of your product - but there is obviously a ripe market of people looking to 'cash in on the revenue machine' and looking for the cheats, short cuts and easy ways to do it.

Those guys seem to be cut from the same cloth as the MLMers & other 'get rich quick'ers.

Epica, Sep 22, 2005 IP
    blackbug likes this.
  16. admans

admans Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree why to pay when it is available for free. I got some ebooks and had given it out.

admans, Sep 23, 2005 IP
  17. Eric Giguere

Eric Giguere Peon

Best Answers:
    I've certainly never thought this was the right market for my own (printed) book, but I was curious to see what you folks here would say. The e-book market is in many ways different from the printed book market. Certainly there's more of a "hard sell" approach to the e-books, and much higher prices. Both of those are primarily due to the affiliate program approach to selling -- price the e-book high enough and your affiliates can make substantial money. I think Joel Comm's book has a 40% payout, for example, which means every person who manages to sell the book gets almost $40 for selling it. (And he'd get about the same amount himself per copy after ClickBank's fees, which is a BIG difference over publishing books the traditional way, let me tell you...) Sell just three copies and the book pays for itself. Affiliate programs certainly manage to get results -- and that's what network marketing or multi-level marketing really is -- but not everyone agrees with their tactics and approaches.

Eric Giguere, Sep 23, 2005 IP
  18. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    You should meet Shoemoney.
    he'll tell you how to make tons with adsense.
    My quick tip, make 50 websites on different niches, promote them well to get average traffic. Place adsense code on hotspots. and sit back and relax just see your money tree growing.

The Webmaster, Sep 23, 2005 IP
  19. jahfingers

jahfingers Peon

Best Answers:
    That's funny admans, just got your pm trying to resell an ebook to me for $15. Nice Try :p

My question for people that buy ebooks, I personally have never, is would you walk into a book store and drop $100 on a book with 20 pages. My guess is no. Even a $50 hard cover book with 100 pages wouldn't be sold. So why does everybody buy such expensive ebooks online?? Boggles my mind.

jahfingers, Sep 23, 2005 IP
  20. my44

my44 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, the AdsenseSystem guy gave something like 20-page PDF e-book as well. And the contents seem like were taken from somebody's blog. And I would say, half of the content was from Google's website itself.

my44, Sep 23, 2005 IP