1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Custom Made MFA - earn upto $100-a-day (with proof) - Limited Time offer

Discussion in 'Sites' started by DavidHall, May 28, 2007.

Hello there,

A previous auction to sell a custom made MFA site of mine was overwhelming, there was so much interest I have decided to start this special offer for those that missed the boat.

MFA = Made for Adsense

What am I offering?

1) A custom made MFA site that won’t get you kicked from Google.
    2) Automated content on the MFA site to keep it fresh.
    3) Document/guide which will provide you with all the information you need to start earning what I do from MFA sites.
    4) Support from myself. I’ll always be on the other end of my email address to help.
    5) I’ll also purchase the domain name for the site if you haven’t got one already.
    6) List of services to advertise with to get traffic
    7), Resources for keywords

So, I’m not just selling you a website, I’m also selling you my knowledge and time about how to make money with MFA sites.

Be Safe

Many people are apart of the big business that is MFA sites. However, Google are kicking these guys off as their sites are unsuitable. This site is made with an extra few features; auto-updating content, comments and categories.

Price

$499

I’d consider this a great investment, how many other places can estimate a return of investment within just a couple of months if you act on the information that will be handed to you. This is little risk compared to some other of these custom MFA site’s which are being offered for around $4000, and they don’t show the kind of proof of earnings I’m sharing below...

Earnings

Click thru rate can vary heavily depending on whether you are sending highly targeted traffic to the site, or bulk untargeted traffic to the site.

Untargetted.....

[​IMG]

Targetted...

[​IMG]

Please note I’m not offering people the ability to redistribute the script behind the MFA. Although you can sell the site I setup that’s using it.
    I can make these sites for any niche so just let me know which niche you wish to target.

Screenshot of MFA type site I create....

[​IMG]

Guarantee

People have a hard time believing these kinds of offers, so I've decided to offer a money-back guarantee.

If within 90days you haven't made your money back, I'll issue you a full refund through PayPal.

So, PM me if you wish to purchase :)

DavidHall, May 28, 2007 IP
  2. sonofsam

sonofsam Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here we go with another misleading thread title.

NOTE TO EVERYBODY: THIS SITE IS NOT MAKING ANY REVENUE.

You might as well make a title called "EARN UP TO 300000000 a day with my e-book on how to start a car dealership"

what is your proof of them being able to earn 100/day? obviously it's possible.... but so is opening a dealership and making 30,000 in one day.... what is your point? you can't guarantee them anything.

posting pictures of your stats is completely worthless. If you can guarantee (which you are implying) a site that can easily make 100/day... then you wouldn't be selling it.

sonofsam, May 28, 2007 IP
    jezza chan and mikey1090 like this.
  3. DavidHall

DavidHall Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't think it's misleading. I've just basically put "you could earn up to what I've earnt" upto meaning this is probably the highest and is what HAS been done before. There's no lies.

I'm selling a service/product, I haven't listed an actual website.

I can't guarantee anything no, but if people read all the infomation I provide and act on it properly, then there's no reason why not.

What do you mean "this site isnt even making any revenue" I haven't posted a site, this whole thing is about me creating a site based on what people specify.

Please read the whole post before making a comment.

Cheers,

4. micmicmic

micmicmic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Exactly. I don't get all these make hundreds ebooks. Surely if you could make money so easily, you'd just start up hundreds of these sites.

micmicmic, May 28, 2007 IP
  5. DavidHall

DavidHall Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Guarantee

People have a hard time believing these kinds of offers, so I've decided to offer a money-back guarantee.

If within 90days you haven't made your money back, I'll issue you a full refund through PayPal.

6. mrlynam

mrlynam Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well then couldnt we pay you in down payments, for example 75% of what we earn up until its paid off plus interest? that would certainly work out and its a win win situation, we have security and you earn more because of interest, plus you certainly would get a LOT more customers.

mrlynam, May 28, 2007 IP
  7. micmicmic

micmicmic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Perhaps try offering 1 or 2 sample sites to select DP users. They can then post reviews and say whether or not it is genuine.

At the moment your money back guarantee still does not mean much, as we'll have to take your word for it... since PayPal doesn't protect buyers with digital goods.

8. soultrader

soultrader Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm me for price

soultrader, May 28, 2007 IP
  9. Big0ne

Big0ne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why is everyone selling MFA sites these days? :)

Big0ne, May 28, 2007 IP
  10. directory4u

directory4u Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

b/c they lost Adsense account may be?:p

directory4u, May 28, 2007 IP
  11. DavidHall

DavidHall Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've decided to take the advice of people here at digital point and open up 2/3 positions for people who want to be the first to try it.

Because it's a first try I'm willing to give these special 2 people a 50% discount, taking the price down to $250.

Get in touch!

12. rightz

rightz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    everything from baby stuff to computer games. wow you must be big!

rightz, May 28, 2007 IP
  13. kgrad

kgrad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, to be frank even $250 is a BIG amount to invest in something which has the following:-
    Risk of getting banned in Adsense
    Risk of losing $250
    Risk of losing time/energy/money.

Therefore, it would be better, if you gave a the "information" for free to a member(like me) and I could review it, and then post in this thread for everyone, whether this can actually work or not.
    Just my 2c.

kgrad, May 28, 2007 IP
  14. micmicmic

micmicmic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Or how about you offer 2 trusted DP members to try first, and pay later.

15. rightz

rightz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hell why don't you just give it away!

rightz, May 28, 2007 IP
  16. legend2

legend2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    legend2, May 28, 2007 IP
  17. energetic

energetic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    I want to try first and pay later.

energetic, May 28, 2007 IP
  18. mubin

mubin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would be willing to try it out and pay later. Im not saying FREE. Im saying PAY LATER.

Im sure you could trust me.

Also for someone so good with ADSENSE you should know that showing your clicks, ctr, and page eCPM will get you banned. I would suggest cleaning those up. :)

mubin, May 28, 2007 IP
  19. Bargaindoctor

Bargaindoctor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok... I've just spent the last half hour reading a few threads on these MFA sites. Leet is selling them for $4000, Crowebmaster selling them for $2000.... I was pretty shocked when I saw these numbers, especially when I found out that there were quite a few people who actually were buying them!

Compared to their price therefore kgrad's prices actually sounded appealing to me. But of course if all this will result in me getting banned by google or end up in shit then getting ripped off is the same anywhere. But I'd rather not lose $4000 (and if Leet really sold 10 of these that's $40,000 in his pocket) in return for nothing or just a month of watching my stats and revenue wither.

The idea I got is that these sites while can generate high revenue, are highly unliked by google. If they found out they will certainly take action. The reason they are being sold on here at these prices is (1) the fact that the sellers probably can't make any more for themselves without getting banned (2) realising that the sellers could make some big money easily with victims.

Am I missing something here? Are Leet/ Crowebmaster / David perhaps offering something of good value , or are people with quick paypal/escrow fingers just being robbed blind in daylight?

I have to say I would be tempted. If I can have one site made for $100 to see what results it gives me in the next 30 days, if it generates me anywhere close to the kind of revenue posted in this thread then I will send the rest to match up to the $500 this is being sold for (considering that I would have made my money back). I will also write a review. On the other hand if I find that i wasted my money completely then I would certain want to have it back.

would this sound fair?

Bargaindoctor, May 29, 2007 IP
  20. DavidHall

DavidHall Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've decided to make the script behind the site freely available to all :)

Please check my signature for the link.

Cheers guys, hope you enjoy :)

DavidHall, May 31, 2007 IP
    micmicmic likes this.