1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I can tell you the future on the middle east. Maybe some one should tell Iran!!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Adsenseking44, May 30, 2007.

After imminent calls for the destruction of Israel by the Iranian regime. Other statements have been said which are worse. They seem to serve no purpose other than showing the world Iran is truly dillusional.

The only outcome in Iran and the other arab states bids to oust Israel is simple and daunting.

- Israel posesses over 200 nuclear weapons and the best air force in the middle east and probably in Asia. Sure the arab countries would probably wipe out Israel in a large onslaught due to its small geographical size. But the fact of the matter is Israel will wipe out all those arab countries in retaliation.

Can Iran not see this? And the other arab states?

Adsenseking44, May 30, 2007 IP
  2. shzor

shzor Banned

Best Answers:
    Evil is always powerful but its does not mean that u stop fighting against them

shzor, May 30, 2007 IP
  3. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Iran isn't that powerful;)

Toopac, May 30, 2007 IP
  4. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They can see it, but allah gives them so much strength(idiocy) they are able to look past the fact they and all their people will all be killed in the process of killing the JOOOOOZ.

See my above reply ;)
    That silly book is going to get you and your people killed, don't play with fire.
    In this case, the JOOOOZ are the fire and your people are the little boys who just found a lighter and a stick of TNT :eek:

Even if by some miracle you manage to 'wipe the JOOOZ off the map' before they can launch a counter attack, there will be plenty of nations that step up to finish what the JOOOOZ couldn't. Either way, you lose.

ly2, May 30, 2007 IP
  5. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

lorien1973, May 30, 2007 IP
  6. LeoSeo

LeoSeo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That evil is powerful thing, it is more commonly used against U.S., i think seeing others as evil is a basis of terrorism and not a solution, lack of a big perspective.

About Iran, what they're making, good or bad, is making a stand, right? If they were against China or Russia instead of U.S. or Israel, they would be titled "heroic" by the western media and cheered, couraged etc. therefore here too. So it should not be posing conflict of benefits of a certain group which titles people as "evil" or "angel". Not that i am supporting what they do but extreme point of views should be avoided here. On the other hand, i saw good self-critics around here lately which are promising.

LeoSeo, May 30, 2007 IP
  7. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Iran is just running off at the mouth to keep attention away from their nuclear development...I just wish the UN would quit playing favorites with the mad moolahs and actually do something about it.

d16man, May 30, 2007 IP
  8. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    iran will not attack israel, they are not crazy - unless... they cornered.
    israel have the nuclear weapons true, but will they crazy enough to use it? the impact will not just locally in middle east, but to the whole world.

Imagine radio active radiations for hundreds or thousands of years in the region that rich with oil. The oil price will go up bombastic. The world in chaos.

In every wars, people will be the looser.
    While the arm dealers, politicians and crazy people will get the benefits.

bfebrian, May 30, 2007 IP
    maldives likes this.
  9. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That is a very good point.

But try telling that to some of the insane hawkish sheeple we have here in this P&R forum, some of them think war is like watching a dumbass Hollywood movie where you just walk out of the cinema at the end of the night and that's it. :rolleyes:

AGS, May 30, 2007 IP
    maldives likes this.
  10. Adsenseking44

Adsenseking44 Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't think any one is dumb enough to think that on this forum. But i do think Iran is dumb enough to be hurling itself in a deep hole it can't crawl out of. And that hole is war. Israel won't take it for much longer. They have every right to defend themselves and we all know by history they will.

11. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    Is Iran attacking Israel now?
    No.
    Will they?
    I don't know.

It just insults, words.

Look at South and North Korea, China and Taiwan, USSR (was) and USA. They insult each others but there is no wars.

12. Adsenseking44

Adsenseking44 Banned

Best Answers:
    Its not just words my friend. Because Iran is openly developing nuclear weapons. Thats not just words. That means were gonna say this and in a few years we are gonna do this. They have outlined a plan. If Iran wasn't developing arms i would say fine their talking just ignore it Israel. But when a country who has called for your obliteration off the face of Earth and they are developing nuclear weapons then its time to hit the panic buttons.

13. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That is utter shit. (Excuse my French.)

Do not be suckered into the BS that crap like FOX News is spoon-feeding you.

We all know what happened the last time. The complete lies about Saddam and his non-existent WMD. And look at the disaster in Iraq now all caused by Bush, Cheney and the rest of the lying scumbags.

I see that you fit the sheeple mould perfectly, pretty soon GTech or d16man will come along and take you under their wing. :rolleyes:

AGS, May 30, 2007 IP
    bccruzer likes this.
  14. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    but you said your self that Israel have 200 nuclear weapons.
    Is it ok for Israel to have 200 nuclear weapons (that a lot). Do Israel have so many enemies? So they stock up to 200 nuclears?

The question is, is Iran developing nuclear weapons?

If Iran developing nuclear weapons, Israel not the only one that should worried about.

15. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And whos freaking fault is it taht these leaders in iran are over there and in power????????? It was our(americas and britains) post ww2 covert policies towards iran that put them in the position that they are in now. How long can u sectrely screw witrh a country before the people get so pissed off that they turn to extremists.

I have repeatedly pointed out how we,against the very democracy we are supposed to be believe took out a very intelligent, very peaceful popularly elected leader in iran in the 1950's(mossadegh) and played around with the destiny of the iranian people. The iranian people dont really like these leaders they have now but who else will they trust? Our government????? Would u after all we have done to them?

pingpong123, May 31, 2007 IP
  16. Adsenseking44

Adsenseking44 Banned

Best Answers:
    Are u totally blind to history? Israel developed nuclear weapons because they were attacked by 4 arab states in the 70's (72 i think). Thats the reason why and a very good one. They developed them straight after the war.

But why would Iran develop them? Because of the Iran-Iraq war? no. Saddams out of power and Iran had no real threat when it started developing them which seems to be in the early 90's.

Thus Israel has a reason for nuclear arms, Iran does not.

Adsenseking44, May 31, 2007 IP
  17. future

future Banned

Best Answers:
    actually they have better and clear idea of future but they believe on GOD and they are also Muslim so if they start fighting, no matter how strong the enemy is they will win, the only condition is UNITY

future, May 31, 2007 IP
    bccruzer likes this.
  18. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    4 arab states, 200 nuclear weapons. I'm poor in math but that means 50 nuclear weapons for each arab state.

gee.... talking about total annihilation.

bfebrian, May 31, 2007 IP
  19. Adsenseking44

Adsenseking44 Banned

Best Answers:
    and Israel should have that option. Because a few hundred missiles not even nuclear could lead to total annihilation for them. Just because of their small geographical size. Israel is in the right.

Adsenseking44, May 31, 2007 IP
  20. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    actually, israel is in the left, while iran is in the right. :D

[​IMG]

bfebrian, May 31, 2007 IP
    bccruzer likes this.