1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

One of DP's own - Their account of Katrina

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by yfs1, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    Why are you wasting oxygen?

Henny, Sep 20, 2005 IP
    Liminal likes this.
  2. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    Ned, I forgot to sign the negative rep I gave you, mine had the word fuck-tard in it.

Henny, Sep 20, 2005 IP
    yfs1 and Blogmaster like this.
  3. IamNed

IamNed Peon

Best Answers:
    I got three negs for this post but its ok because its my opinion anyway. I guess if you have money to waste there are plenty of people willing to take it off your hands like these donation bullies.

IamNed, Sep 20, 2005 IP
    hulkster and stephfoster like this.
  4. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Add a 4th negative rep. I've never given one before in any forum. You are a dip sh*t

earlpearl, Sep 21, 2005 IP
  5. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    Dip shit is being generous, Earl.

MELLA, Sep 21, 2005 IP
    yfs1 likes this.
  6. IamNed

IamNed Peon

Best Answers:
    Now with hurricane Rita the donation badgers will be at it again taking away money form us hardworking folks despite the fact we pay taxes..taxes which fund hurricane relief.

I life in Nevada and where is our rep...the media ignores us. Bush ignores us. RedCross ignores us. What about poor white people in trailer parks? Where is the red cross and fema to help them? Now it is an issue of race cause Bush isnt Superman and hecause of racism the hurricane displaced alot of African Americans. There are plenty of people living in povery who aren't in Gulf and Texas but no aid... No one cares about us...all the attention is focused on Gulf and Texas.

IamNed, Sep 21, 2005 IP
  7. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Ned- Thank you for bumping this thread and raising some more awareness for not only those on DP but all those affected by Katrina (and possibly affected by Rita).

Many of us donate to local charities throughout the year as well so your assertion that any money going to those affected by Katrina is a waste is just plain ignorant.

I will let you put your own foot in your mouth which you seem to be pretty good at (and I gave you a red rep to help you on your way)

For a guy that tries to preach to us about God, you sure don't understand it yourself. :rolleyes:

yfs1, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  8. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Ned you're rep is on -what now?

You are a dipshit... I repped you the other day, else I'd do it again...

-On topic
    I hope Donna is doing OK...
    I hope everyong is out of Texas or just somewhere safe now too...

I have a server there - Ben hearing about all the safety precautions they've been making etc... Incredible...

SEbasic, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  9. earlpearl

Best Answers:
    Ned the fact that you continue to reply is further evidence that you are both a lowly dip shit and ignorant.

Donna has helped many people in many forums like this for many years. This thread was started to make people aware of her situation. Some made contributions, some didn't. After receiving some contributions she posted elsewhere she might send some money to the red cross for people less well off then her...and her situation isn't good.

Only an ignorant lowly piece of crap would continue to post further evidence of how screwed up you really are. Donna's efforts over time create the vibrancy for forums like this...so lowly pieces of crap like yourself can surface. Stay in the muck.

earlpearl, Sep 22, 2005 IP
    yfs1 likes this.
  10. palespyder

palespyder Psycho Ninja

Best Answers:
    Ned,
    A wise man once said "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear the fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt." You are the reason the rest of the world thinks Americans are retarded and I can only wish for humane euthenasia. Please, read a freaking book or at the very least watch the freakin news before coming off half cocked on an idea.

As far as you living in poverty with no help, you have computer skills obviously I am so tired of "poor" people using this or that as an excuse, I get up at 6am every morning and come to a job that I would rather not be doing, taking shit from people who I would rather not have around and I do it with a fucking smile on my face. You know why? because at the end of the month I get to make my house payment, truck payment, and maybe take my wife out to dinner. People who deserve help first help themselves. Poverty is not a disease man, it's a choice. There are ways to get help, but, poor white trash would rather sit on their nasty asses and let me foot the bill for their groceries.

I so wish there was not a limit to the negative rep I could give, I would sit here for the next 7 hours and rep you repeatedly, your stupidity knows no bounds.

**EDIT**

BTW - You are in our thoughts and prayers Donna, if you guys need anything I am sure we would all be happy to help in anyway possible.

palespyder, Sep 22, 2005 IP
    yfs1 and stephfoster like this.
  11. IamNed

IamNed Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't care what you guys think..I know there are a alot of people who agree with me and share my views. As a taxpayer a portion of my takes go to hurricane relief. Why should I give more if I am already in a tedious financial situation? We are spending billions on a War and there are illegals sucking the nation dry..and now this?

I know because it is in your heart to donate and blah blah, but unless you are making lots of money it is difficult donating. Those who are well to do have plenty to donate and it is easy for a millionaire celebs like Bono to tell people to donate.

Also, it isn't my problem. Dissasters happen every day. People die. Shit happens. I have my own problems to worry about like work.

IamNed, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  12. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
  13. palespyder

palespyder Psycho Ninja

Best Answers:
    palespyder, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  14. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    Can't believe you just said that.

If everyone thought like that, this world would be an even more fucked up place than it is now.

MELLA, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  15. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:

People like you, make conservatives like me, look bad :mad: Go crawl back under your rock, you heartless jaggoff.

Henny, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  16. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    I cannot believe your signature, you purport to be a follower of Christ, yet you have the compassion of the devil.

Henny, Sep 22, 2005 IP
  17. earlpearl

Best Answers:
    Ah Ned its good to see that you can't shut up.

Which part of Christ do you follow most closely...the whining part or the jealous part. After reading your posts and then going back through religeous and historical readings I don't see those aspects in Christ's life.

You are a lowly jealous scum sucking moron.

I went back through this thread. First one person referenced DD's post(s). There were comments. One person suggested contributing. Others agreed. (I'm one) As mentioned several times DD has HELPED many people in these forums. Posters like DD make these forums come alive.

People could help or not. In forums like this nobody needs to react to the comments. Only a scum sucker would post as you do...AND KEEP IT UP.

You must be proud of how whiny and jealous you are. Keep it up. Hopefully somewhere else. Think I'll make another contribution to DD. Last I hear her family was in a trailor and she was helping to take care of older relatives. Haven't heard from her or about her circumstances again.

BTW Ned if a similar situation occurs to you. PM me. I'll be sure to ignore it. But I won't post this to others...rest assured.

earlpearl, Sep 27, 2005 IP
  18. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Despite being in disagreement, this is the most thoughtout post of his I have yet seen :eek: :rolleyes:

Blogmaster, Sep 30, 2005 IP