1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fake PR6 and PR5 Domains For sale

Discussion in 'Domains' started by wayner, May 29, 2007.

I got all excited and, in my naivety of all things page rank, rushed ahead and bought a load of domains I thought had pagerank, turns out whilst they do have page rank in the google toolbar and datacenters, the pagerank was a result of the domains being redirected to other sites by the previous owners so the page rank does not apply to the domains I bought... doh.

Therefore, as they are not what I thought they were, if anyone is interested in buying any of them I now have the following domains for sale:

PR6 in Google Toolbar and Datacenters
    XL2INFO.NET
    MEETTHEARCHITECTS.COM

PR5 in Google Toolbar and Datacenters
    MYCAMAROSPACE.COM
    PHPAUTH.ORG
    RACETRACKHOMES.COM
    SFPEACEPALACE.ORG

Please let me have your offers for either individual domains or in bulk if interested. Min bid $2 each.

Free push to your Godaddy account only.

I will have a few more in a couple of days as they dribble through after my red mist buying spree, let me know if your interested.

IMPORTANT - READ THIS BEFORE BIDDING!!!
    Whilst these domains show they have page rank in the Google toolbar and datacenters, this is as a result of the previous owners redirecting them to a page that had the real page rank, therefore the page rank shown for these domains is not 'real', it is 'fake', please read this thread for more info:
    Fake Page Rank Info

If you decide to bid make sure you understand what you are buying, in all likelihood these domains will drop to a page rank of zero on the next page rank update and as I have made it totally clear I will not be offering any refunds if you decide to buy.

So, one last time, just so everyone is clear, the page rank these domains show is 'fake', you buy at your own risk of what the page rank will do on the next update.

A note to flamers, please dont dis my sale, you can see I have been as honest as possible here and am hiding nothing, if you feel you have something to add that will better explain to potential buyers what they are buying please feel free to post it, but dont flame my sale just for the sake of it!

wayner, May 29, 2007 IP
    Mong likes this.
  2. naveenchopra1990

naveenchopra1990 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll bid $10 each for the pr6 domains. That makes $20 from me.

naveenchopra1990, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  3. gary1974

gary1974 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is 267 days old thread. Hello...........

gary1974, Jan 31, 2008 IP
  4. naveenchopra1990

naveenchopra1990 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im sorry. Took the thread date to be february 2008 instead of 2007. And now i realize, february 2008 has not even arrived yet. LOL

naveenchopra1990, Jan 31, 2008 IP