1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

selling stuff on my site?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by rgordon83, May 28, 2007.

I am selling stuff on my site through ebay at http://theguitarresource.com/store and i put a statement in the footer saying that i am in now way part of the sale (see the site for exact wording). Do you think this is enough to keep me out of trouble with any sale if a problem arises?

rgordon83, May 28, 2007 IP
  2. diarmuid

diarmuid Peon

Best Answers:
    The main thing in the wording
    That worries me slightly is the use of "The Guitar Resource" to depict the site. Strictly speaking it might be better if you directly said "the owners of this site" instead of the "the Guitar Resource" Personally I think your version is ok, just in the world where everyone seems to get away with things due to technicalities, it might not hurt, to define "the Guitar Resource".

The other thing that just caught my eye, is "All issues will" this sounds to me like you are taking it upon yourself to resolve issues with the seller, as in 'I will resolve any issues' something like "All issues should" might be better...

Hope that is of some help.

Diarmuid

diarmuid, May 28, 2007 IP
    rgordon83 likes this.
  3. rgordon83

rgordon83 Peon

Best Answers:
    that helps a lot thanks!

rgordon83, May 28, 2007 IP