1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please watch: Jack Bauer and Tom Tancredo

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Cyrus255, May 28, 2007.

I spent alot of time (read: days) working on a new film dedicated to Tom Tancredo and the wonderful Jack Bauer pop reference he made, I think it's very well made. I hired an editor friend to do certain parts, a real team effort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpXe0uduHDs

Tom Tancredo is the first candidate I've ever liked, and I hope you will all support him. Please leave a good rating and several comments, even if you don't like my candidate, please at least help me that way. I have no motive but a genuine hope to help a candidate I admire, and spent days on it.

I've been a member here a long time, and though we may have all had some heated discussions, I hope you can find it in your heart to spare a few seconds to give me a favorable rating and a few comments on the video!

Thank you so much!

Cyrus255, May 28, 2007 IP
    FOX LORE likes this.
  2. skibladner

skibladner Peon

Best Answers:
    A fictional character on a television show as an ethical guide for a presidential candidate. Nice

skibladner, May 28, 2007 IP
  3. Cyrus255

Cyrus255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks. Unless that was sarcasm? Way to get my hopes down... Haha, teasing ya.

4. MarRome

MarRome Peon

Best Answers:
    I liked the video it was put together well.

Good luck

MarRome, May 28, 2007 IP
  5. skunker

skunker Guest

Best Answers:
    I like Tancredo for his immigration stance, but I"m afraid he will be viewed as an extremist:(

skunker, May 28, 2007 IP
  6. Cyrus255

Cyrus255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What's extreme about sending back those who break the law?

If we give them amnesty that is a slap in the face to every person trying to get here legally. Including my girlfriend. We're not anti-immigrant, just anti-criminal. Is that so wrong?

Thanks for watching by the way! Please leave favorable ratings and comments! Much appreciated!

7. alextybob

alextybob Peon

Best Answers:
    must have taken some time good job :)

alextybob, May 28, 2007 IP
  8. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Problem with Tancredo, again, is that he believes in conspiracy theories (the NAU specifically). He's pretty good on some issues, but conspiracy theorists don't need to be in the highest office in the country. I wouldn't mind him as some sort of head of immigration or something; but as president? Nah.

lorien1973, May 28, 2007 IP
  9. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    NAU is a Conspiracy?

http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20070501faessay86308-p0/benn-steil/the-end-of-national-currency.html

Or course, you guys ignored my post here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=339822

:rolleyes:

Briant, May 28, 2007 IP
  10. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    Yes; it is. The NAU superhighway everyone fears came from a big red line drawn on a map that clearly follows existing roads. The whole NAU thing is based on "oh no, brown people are coming to take our jobs!" and xenophobia. Probably driven by unions who will lose some of their work because goods can be offloaded in Mexico and gotten to stores cheaper as well.

I didn't ignore your post, as much as you'd like to believe. I simply find it tiresome to respond to conspiracy theories that are part racism and part xenophobia.

A link to an opinion piece isn't proof of conspiracy. It's nothing, in fact. Here are some rebuttals. But, you won't read them or care, because it doesn't fit in with what you already believe - thus, the truthers here are similar to the other truthers of 9/11 - probably the same set of people for the most part.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=18859

I, for one, welcome our new mexican overlords ;)

11. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lorien will be eating his own words when the NAU comes into place, and I have a feeling me and Briant will be at the front of the que ripping the s**t out of him. :D

These things are going on, just because FOX ain't picking it up means that lorien thinks it's a conspiracy theory LMFAO!!

AGS, May 28, 2007 IP
  12. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are getting confused.

NAU = NORTH AMERICAN UNION.

The super highway is called the NAFTA Super Highway mate.

You is getting confused sir. :p

AGS, May 28, 2007 IP
  13. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    Nope, AGS, I'm reality based actually. I've actually looked into this hoo-hah when it was first raised; but its a load of bunk. Just fear fongering that brown people are taking our jobs. Run!

And people who believe it, clearly have no idea how this government works (like you, AGS) and what it'd entail to make it happen. Given that the last amendment to the constitution took over 100 years to finally get adopted and that public opinion would never let it happen in the first place, the NAU is just the laziest conspiracy ever; it's not even made of any credible facts at all. Just falsehoods and inuendo from non-governmental think tanks.

14. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    No, AGS. The NAU was born from the nafta superhighway. People saw a big red line on a map, combined it with a little xenophobia and the "amero" and said brown people are coming! Run! Thus, the NAU was born.

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/030507_rodriguez_nau_paving_sovereignty.html

Good conspiracy theorists link it to 9/11 too. Shocking!

15. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    The CFR's membership list is interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations

If you read the CFR report instead of Human Events you will see that they do call for merging of large blocks of people. They don't say it like that, but the above quote should make their position clear.

Briant, May 28, 2007 IP
  16. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    The CFR is not a government entity. It is a think tank, a private institution. It doesn't mean anything. It can "recommend" that our flag have david hasselhoff on it; doesn't mean it'll happen. :rolleyes:

17. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    The membership list suggest otherwise. Foreign Affairs is a high brow way for them to float trial balloons.

Briant, May 28, 2007 IP
  18. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dude you are seriously in denial. :rolleyes:

AGS, May 28, 2007 IP
  19. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    So now, you've gone from the NAU is a fact; to the makeup of the CFR "suggests" a conspiracy.

That was easy to whittle down from a grand conspiracy into a hypothetical trial balloon. I'm impressed with myself. *pats himself on the back*

And the problem, as I originally stated, is that Tancredo believes in it. Thus, he's not an acceptable presidential candidate.

Is that all you got, too? I'm in denial. Ooookay.

20. MarRome

MarRome Peon

Best Answers:
    lol, good thing this is a thread on Tom Tancredo and not the national sovereignty destroying NAFTA superhighway

MarRome, May 28, 2007 IP