1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by 1Jason8, Sep 19, 2005.

Im very new to this and have some questions...

1. I wanted to make 2 websites (maybe more later but for now 2), one about auto racing and the other about auto racing games, my question is, with websites like those two I would have alot of the same people coming back to those websites, would that be a risk of getting clicks from the same persons? Thats not allowed right? Or am I wrong?

2. Does it matter what kind of website I have like .com, .info, .cc, .org etc. etc.?

3. Does Google send you checks or do I have to give them my banking information?

4. Do you have to have any money (except for the websites) to get going?

5. Is it realistic to make $200/300 a week doing this?

6. Could you guys suggest a good book on how to learn more on AdSenses?

Thanks for any help.

1Jason8, Sep 19, 2005 IP
  2. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    1. I wanted to make 2 websites (maybe more later but for now 2), one about auto racing and the other about auto racing games, my question is, with websites like those two I would have alot of the same people coming back to those websites, would that be a risk of getting clicks from the same persons? Thats not allowed right? Or am I wrong?

That's like saying 'How do I keep my visitors from clicking the ads?' Don't put the ads on the site! Only you try not to click the ads. You want your visitors to click them!

2. Does it matter what kind of website I have like .com, .info, .cc, .org etc. etc.?

Rumor has it that content matters. You can have a .com site and not get accepted and have a high quality .wacko site and get accepted. er when they add that extention. :D

3. Does Google send you checks or do I have to give them my banking information?

Depend on how you want to get paid!

4. Do you have to have any money (except for the websites) to get going?

No, you get money!!! :D

5. Is it realistic to make $200/300 a week doing this?

Is it possible for Bill Gates to make billions? :D:D

Nintendo, Sep 19, 2005 IP
  3. EngLee

EngLee Peon

Best Answers:
    Very good answers by Nintendo. :)

EngLee, Sep 20, 2005 IP
  4. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    Enjoy it, there RARE!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

If you're lucky, you can find some posts where I don't have a single !!!! or grin!!!!

Nintendo, Sep 20, 2005 IP
    aeiouy likes this.
  5. my44

my44 Peon

Best Answers:
    On Google payment, Google AdSense website has listed down the countries where direct deposits can be made into the local banks.

If direct-deposit is not possible, then you can wait for the cheques sent out through the mail.

my44, Sep 20, 2005 IP
  6. AdSenseAdvisor

AdSenseAdvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    1Jason8 - you can certainly apply for AdSense even if many of your users are repeat visitors. First, familiarize yourself with the program policies (http://www.google.com/adsense/policies). Then, submit an application. If you are approved, you can begin using AdSense immediately.

To see if your country is currently supported by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or local currency checks, you can see:

https://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/answer.py?answer=15827&topic=147

If not, you will receive payments by check in U.S. dollars.

AdSenseAdvisor, Sep 20, 2005 IP