1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Problem

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Zalaki, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Im sick of infractions bcus I get them for retarded reasons from someone who sees something like 2-3 days.... I got 3 for bumping my thread and they wasnt A BUMP!!!!!

I thought a BUMP was when the last post is mine and then I post again, but when I say all PMs replied and crap i Shouldnt recieve an infractions for EACH one.......

I will also should that I closed the thread May 22 stating that the Offer was closed, but today May 25th, I just now got 3 infractions for it.. so Ya might want to talk to someone about that.

I can see that maybe if i actually did something wrong, maybe like spammed or kept actually saying "Bump!" in my threads but I didnt I specifically replied saying, "Members Paid. Looking for a few More!" and ect, because I was looking for more..

Unless would you like me to start a new thread everytime one slows down so that I cannot bump my previous one? Because if thats how you guys want this, no bumping policy to go, I for sure dont mind having to make a new thread every once in a while.

I would please like this clarified because I like this forum alot for business and discussion, but this is my main concern... I know that you need more then just 3-4 to get banned or suspended , but its just not right for the Managment to harrass the users of this forum for simply nothing, I have been to forums all over the place, done business not just here but many forums and this has been more first you get warned for something that doesnt do any harm, is not spam and doesnt affect the community at all, it actually saves us some spam because it creates less madness of people making 5-20 new threads a day.

Thanks and have a wondeful evening,
    Zalaki

Zalaki, May 25, 2007 IP
  2. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    i hope you realised your 4th one is coming also.

devin, May 25, 2007 IP
    sundaybrew likes this.
  3. inworx

inworx Peon

Best Answers:
    inworx, May 26, 2007 IP
  4. Katy

Katy Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Saying "PM sent" is a typical bump. Why do you post that in the thread if the person you sent the PM to will receive it anyway?

Katy, May 26, 2007 IP
  5. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I agree."PM sent" or "thanks" kind of words r clearly meant to bump.

Looks like another infraction coming ur way.

getjimmy, May 26, 2007 IP
  6. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    The posts for which you received infractions were:

See thread http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=335965.

All of the above posts are clearly classified bumps. The posting guidelines clearly state

Don't "bump" threads and don't post duplicate threads.

Smyrl, May 26, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.