1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My adsense plan, but I need some help.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by auron990, May 25, 2007.

Ok my plan is to make a bunch of site about different topics. Maybe 50 or more sites. The more the better. Then I want to be able to get at least 1 doller a day on each site. The more the better. My questions are about marketing these sites. Is it better to buy a domain for these sites? Should I just use a free webhosting like geocities? What about keywords? How do I market these sites? How do I get to the top on google searches and other search engines. I know that it will take time to build up traffic, but im very new to this scene. Any advice would be appreciated.

auron990, May 25, 2007 IP
  2. alejandro

alejandro Active Member

Best Answers:
    My first advice would be to read through this site. Search for information on SEO techniques.

The first thing you want to do is develop original content. 50 sites will take a long time to develop, so I suggest you work on 1 or 2 at a time. Content is key, the more you have the better.

Submit to search engines, develop and submit your sitemaps, and develop links for your sites.

Repeat process continually. The search engines are always changing their algorithms for ranking sites, and your sites will fall in rankings if they get stale, and as competitors develop their content.

alejandro, May 25, 2007 IP
  3. wrrock

wrrock Peon

Best Answers:
    what are you passionate about? one site making $50.00 a day is just as good as 50 sites making $1.00

If you have a passion. such as photography, et al. then make a site on that. that way you will natually want to post and help your users and make content that benefits the people you probably already associate with.

wrrock, May 25, 2007 IP
  4. Fka200

Fka200 Guest

Best Answers:
    Do a little research about your "plan" and find out what's going on once June 1st is here.

Goodluck.

Better hint: "Adsense Arbitrage"

Fka200, May 25, 2007 IP
  5. auron990

auron990 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've heard about Adsense Arbitrage and how it maybe banned or something June 1st. But what exactly is this. I know stock arbitrage and like it's when you buy a stock and sell it somewhere else for more money. Could someone clear this up? Also I dont really have a single passion. I thought making different sites on different topics would be better for me. On top of making money I would be learning more information about the sites I create. Anyones input is greatly appreciated.

6. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    No hobbies? No interests? Good luck then...it's a LOT easier to maintain the effort required to keep a site going if you are really interested in the site's content. It's a lot harder to keep 50 going if you aren't interested in them.

Adpubster, May 25, 2007 IP
  7. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Avoid clattering the internet with 50 junk sites. You would rather go with a few quality sites than producing 50 on autopilot.

qwestcommunications, May 25, 2007 IP
    DidierE likes this.
  8. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    That there are so many of these junk sites is a sad commentary to the fact that there are so many people who claim to have no interests, no hobbies :(

9. auron990

auron990 Peon

Best Answers:
    How hard is it to get one site up to getting 50$ a day? I can imagine that being quite the feat.

10. DidierE

DidierE Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Listen what qwestcommunications said! Start with something you love, not just because you're after the money.

Do what you love and money will follow.

DidierE, May 25, 2007 IP
  11. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    Why would it be any harder than getting 50 sites up to one dollar? Unless, as has been supposed, these 50 sites are going to be junkers?

12. auron990

auron990 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok I decided that making a couple sites that are outstanding would be more fun to do. Do I need to buy a domain name? Or can I get by using something like geocities. Something free.

13. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Buy a keyword rich domain, then you own it, always best.

login, May 25, 2007 IP
  14. auron990

auron990 Peon

Best Answers:
    Keyword rich domain? Please elaborate. I thought buying a domain simply meant buying a name to go in your url. Like buying rights to a business name.

15. login

login Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If your site is about red nosed dogs with one leg you buy the domain rednoseddogswithoneleg.com

login, May 25, 2007 IP
  16. BonusOnline

BonusOnline Peon

Best Answers:
    I ever plan like this before, but actually I could not reach the target
    The first reason is I use the free hosting site, like blogger, and it made me boring when the site was down, often.

The second reason is I can’t keep it up to date, mostly is just update 3-5 blogs per day.

Select the keyword is most important, you may try to choose only the niche keyword, it’s easily to make traffic lead, But if you use famous keyword even a lot of traffic will comes, but you have got tons of competitors.

I success only 2 blogs, I got around 0.5$ a day (zero point five, not five dollar ^_^)

I will try to do more.

Good luck

BonusOnline, May 25, 2007 IP
  17. Fka200

Fka200 Guest

Best Answers:
    Check your PM. I just sent you one of the internet's deepest and darkest secrets! (Well, not really. But it's a great opportunity for you)

Fka200, May 25, 2007 IP
  18. auron990

auron990 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok i've decided to make a site about finance. I've read that ad's about finance/medical yield high $ per click. Plus I know a lot about banking and that stuff. I've heard of .info domains that are cheap. What is the pros and cons of this .info?

19. Fka200

Fka200 Guest

Best Answers:
    Pros: Cheap
    Cons: Lack of type-ins

Fka200, May 25, 2007 IP
  20. dubs89

dubs89 Peon

Best Answers:
    im thinking...

dubs89, May 25, 2007 IP