1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

change ?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by play, Sep 17, 2005.

"Copyrighted Material

In order to avoid associations with copyright claims, website publishers may not display Google ads on web pages with MP3, Video, News Groups, and Image Results. "

As i remember rule about "Copyrighted Material" was at "Site may not include:" remember ths becouse my site was declined first time becouse was there some mp3`s.
    So they changed this and allow that kind of materials in site but not in same page with adsense ?

play, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  2. toocoolforschool

toocoolforschool Peon

Best Answers:
    Either Google has bent their rules lately, or they haven't been enforcing where their codes are placed, because I've seen plenty of Adsense ads in sites that are, shall we say, less than "legal".

toocoolforschool, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  3. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    Making it more broad and generic doesn't not necessarily mean they are allowing previously disallowed behaviors.

aeiouy, Sep 17, 2005 IP
  4. veedee

veedee Peon

Best Answers:
    What its mean with "Image Result"?
    A site with photo gallery, furniture catalog, can it be considered as Site with "Image Result"?

veedee, Sep 18, 2005 IP